Just you see

I sat down slowly, my head still hurting from everything. God, Ironhide should know better then lunching all power so close to us humans.

Lucky no one had any permanent damage from the energy blast. Really, I think we were a little lucky there.

My mind wanders around as I slowly close my mind, but today it doesn't leave the girl. She could had been my daughter for all I knew.

The way she was acting, it was more annoying me. For I felt that as she didn't want it at all. Like if she been dragged into it, like Sam had been.

Someone knocked on my door suddenly, making me almost fall off the chair.

"Come inn."

Inn came the holo of Ratchet, he looked little annoyed.

"May I be here a little... The med is crowded."his blue eyes looked at me with a pleading look.

"Sure. Feel like you own room."
They still treat us like before.

"Thank you.."

He had a big room, for he had sometimes Ironhide here. He looked on Ironhide as his own Brother. Ratchet slowly closed the door behind himself before entering the room and sitting Down on the bot bed.

"Will, what should I do?"

I almost fell of the chair, before looking at him. Did just Ratchet ask me on my opinion...

"With what?"

"I can do something, but it may kill the patient or save her. The patient will be able to live a normal live still if i don't do a thing." He had his head in his arms.

"Well, it helps With some sleep, so get some reacharge on the bed."

He looked up at me, nodded slowly before going into reacharge.

My mind slipping to dream state as i sat there, something With the quiet sound from Ratchet motors was smothing. I knew my familiy safe, thanks to the robots. Maybe one they they could live without fear for the robots... Decepticon still did small stuff that were Decepticon Things to do. Maybe i should...... neh... not now.... now i will sleep....

Meantime at same base but a diffrent Place:

"You sure about this?"

"Yes, let's do it. Ratchet is't here..."

"Ok... but if anything goes wrong... it's Your faulth."
"Fine."

The two shadows got Close to the stasis pod, followed by an other one.

"you got everthing?"

"Yes..."

They surronded the pod, getting their equpment ready. One going back to the door to hold an eye out, one taking time to make the Escape route ready. The lest one was hooking up Things to the mashine.

"So how did you get it?"

"keept it hidden.."

"Shhh."

No more Words was exhanged between them.

Rathet had hooked up iv to her, that worked if the stasis Chamber was turned off. They replaced the red liqid With their test one. They did't want to wait for ever on her to Wake up, the doctor would take to long time anyway.

Fanfic
Non profit
Have funn