"Me miss you too, Daddy!!!" He yelled when he saw Jayce.

"Wassup lil man?" Jayce smiled as he picked him up.

"Me missed you daddy,"

"I missed you too man,"

"Hey man why don't we go upstairs so mommy and daddy can talk Okay," I said as I grabbed his hand.

"Okay! Can we play with my legos?"

"Yeah come on babe,"

*****

Jayceon -

Erica went to the car and grabbed two suit cases. She I must of looked confused because she answered my expression. "These are some more of his clothes, I can't do it Jayceon," she said breaking down crying.

"Hey hey it's okay," I said grabbing her and pulling her into a hug.

"I can't take care of him I can't give him the life he deserves, my moms health is steady declining, me and my brother are coming together to come up with a plan but that means I'll have to move to Michigan and brother made it clear he can't help but take care of one more mouth, so I'm asking you to please take Harlem, raise him to be the young man that I know you'll raise him up to be, he's my baby Jayceon and I know I should of told you about him when he was first born I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for not telling you," she said as she wiped her eyes.

"Aye I love him that's my lil mans you know I'm gonna take care of him and raise him right, you don't gotta worry about that, and as far as not telling me all is forgiven that's in the past, go ahead and take care of yourself and your moms, you know where we are this address ain't changing, just do me one favor make sure you call him, keep him us updated, you're still his mother and of course he's gonna miss you, and if you wanna visit don't hesitate to ask I'll make sure your flight is taken care of, you blessed me with an amazing gift I could never repay you," I said sincerely.

She broke down and I pulled her in a hug. "Aye you got this, you gotta stay strong, pray about it Nd keep the faith," I said as we pulled apart.

"Look at you, a changed man, this is not the Jayceon I met years ago," she said as we both laughed.

"Yeah I know, I got Amber to thank for that," I said smiling.

"She's a good woman, I want her to help you raise Harlem, If she can change your hood ass I know she can keep him level headed," she said as we both laughed.

"Yeah she will but aye if you need anything let me know and my door is always opened,"

"Thank you Jayce,"

We hugged and I went back in the house. Going up stairs I walked by Harlem's room, I heard Amber talking to him so I stood and listened.

"So its a baby in there!" He said as he pointed to her stomach.

"Yes, sweetie,"

"It my broda or sister?" He asked smiling as he rubbed her stomach.

"I don't know just yet, I have to go back to the doctor real soon and once me and daddy find out I'm going to tell you okay,"