chapter 5

Sunday morning is when I left Jason's house because I had to go to church. Jason had to drive me to church because my mom was already there and she was ushering. When I got to church it was more crowded than usual so it took me a while to find my mom, I finally found her at one of doors by the entrance talking to some charming, rich man. "oh excuse me Dakota, hello honey what are you doing here? "Uh mom I go to church too, and who's that you were talking to?

            "Destiny be nice and this is Dakota, Dakota Austin. Mmhmm nice to meet you Dakota, but mom did you save me a seat? Oh my I totally forgot (they both laugh). Mom I'm just going to go home I'm pretty tired anyway. OK honey, just remember to watch the service on TV and go ahead and cook dinner please.

           OK mom. I call Jason to see if can pick me up but he doesn't answer so I call Dominique,she doesn't answer. I call James he answers and say he'll be there in 5 minutes. After James drops me off I invite him inside and we talk about boys.

"so how's it going with you and Derek? "We broke up! "Oh really, why? Because he's a very bad influence on me and he's to pushy! "Well I'm glad you took my advice about how I was getting a negative vibe off of him.

         "I'm glad I took it too, by the way whats going on with you and Jason?"you seem upset about something. "I don't know why people keep asking me that, everything is fine (I say it a little too angrily, that's how I know your mad, but do you want to talk about it? That's the part I failed to mention. "Me and Jason did argue about coming with me to church before he dropped me off, and to add on to it he didn't pick up his phone when I called him.

           "Well Jason is a good guy I'm pretty sure he had a good reason,, uh I got to go we'll talk more tomorrow OK? Yup. After James left I put the TV on to watch the service then started cooking immediately. The service was about waiting till marriage to you know what and about respect. This especially made me think about Dominique and how the heck she fell so hard, and at that exact moment my phone rings.

     I'm expecting it to be Jason, but its Dominique.

"hi Destiny I am so sorry about what I said I didn't mean it.

"I know you didn't mean it and I accept your apology.

"Oh my gosh thank you, also I was wondering if you could come with me to the doctor on Tuesday?

"Hmm I think I'll be able to come, I'll get back to you on that though because I'm not exactly sure.

"OK thank you, and I guess I'll see you tomorrow?

"Yup see you tomorrow bye.

"Bye.

         When my mom gets home its 4 o'clock and dinners all ready, ready. "Thank you honey for fixing dinner, but did you get any rest after you finished cooking? I lie and say yes because I don't want to worry her. I go upstairs to my room so I can watch Lion King 2 but I'm not in the mood so I try to fall asleep. After 10 minutes I can't fall asleep and the truth is I need Jason lying down here with me so I can feel his warmth and feel his body against mine because I crave to be in someone else's arms, it makes me feel safe.

         So I call Jason again and this time he answers.

"Hello?

"Hey Jason I know this isn't your problem but I can't sleep.

"Oh no is this because of our argument cause I'm so so-

"No its not because of our argument and I know your sorry its just I need you to help me fall asleep.

"OK babe I get what your saying I'll be there in 10 minutes, bye.

"Bye.

     15 minutes had gone by since our conversation, then suddenly I heard our doorbell ring so I rushed downstairs, opened the door, and led him inside. We rushed upstairs so I could at least get 4 hours of sleep, we got into bed all snuggled up and I begun to drift into only hearing the soft whisper of I love you from Jason.