Maybe...

Ok, first I must do an obnoxious authors note... but anyway yes I know I've been dormant and yes I know you yearn for more... Is it bad that I almost gave up on writing this? Yes, most likely, I'm just lazy. But also, I have something to share. I am semi introverted and writing this is probably the closest I have come to contributing to society. Don't get me wrong, I love writing for you guys and gals, but also... I have one word, "Life". No I'm not going to say the cliché "Life has been tough and stuff" (I'm not saying those authors are liars... AT ALL... I'm saying that I'm not a liar.) I am going to flat out say that I honestly forgot I was writing this for awhile. And then it hit me. Anywho enough time wasting and more time wasting.

ACTUAL STORY

(SAIKI'S POV)

*After Kokomi and I spoke last night, I've some to realize something. Inside of me there was a human waiting to be awoken, waiting for that one person to help pull him up and into the world. The only problem is that my body rejects said personality most of the time. Although when it doesn't...* Saiki quickly, but gently tackles Kokomi and tosses her onto the couch, then reenacts the night that their brothers ganged up on them...

But *GASP* Plot twist(s)... Saiki was the one engaging, it was on a boat, and now they were both fully accepting of what is going on. But unfortunately this time they were interrupted by none other than Nendo walking in looking for a bowl of ramen in their First Class Fridge. (Don't know why he thought there would be one but convenient plot holes are convenient.)

Saiki and Teru both let out a simultaneous sigh... Got up, and began their trek towards the door, today was when the ship was going to arrive at the island. And, since Saiki took the extra timem to make extra sure that nothing would happen, they felt pretty safe (Spoiler alert, nothing happens).

As the Cruise ship docks, everyone is practically already off the boat. And they all head to their rented Bungalow.

As they arrive, every splits up, but stays in groups. And groups are as follows, Saiki and Teruhashi, Chiho and Kaido, Nendo and Mera, And lastly Hairo and Kubo. But we're here to read about the SaixTeru stuff so lets just skip to that.

As Saiki and Kokomi sat on the beach, sun setting, Kokomi rested her head on Saiki's shoulder. and asked, "Kusuo, stay with me forever."

"What do you mean?"

"Never leave me, I want you to be mine, and I want me to be yours, forever..." Teruhashi explained, "I always want to be there for you, to bring out your happy side, and I want you to be here for me when I need help. Promise me please?"

Saiki was taken aback, but he was very happy to hear this. He always felt that way, and he wanted to forever.

"Kusuo? Hey, Promise me ok?" Kokomi asked again, although a little agitated at Saiki's silence.

"I promise"

"You promise what, Kusuo?" Kokomi pushed.

*Sigh* "I promise to never leave you, to always be there for you, and to always love you Kokomi..." Saiki said.

Kokomi nearly jumped to the moon with excitement, "Mine! All mine..." She said with a sigh and a smile.

Saiki looked out to the ocean again, although now he was the one who was smiling, even if it was slightly... slightly is better than nothing for Saiki.

Sorry, Chapter is kinda shorter, but I honestly feel more chapters with maybe half the words. Please, as readers, voice your opinions in the comments.