Baby Cj, Better is yet to come

October 11,2018
Three weeks later
Alabama
Carmen's pov
I Waited in the hospital. This was my third night in the hospital. I was so ready for this little boy to come out.
It was around 8:10 pm my mom, Corey's mom and Corey stood next to me after what felt like forever my son the #1 love of my life was born. They cleaned him off and checked his height. The doctor's finally handed him to me he was just perfect in every way.

My family and I set and admired the precious little baby in front of us

Same day
Atlanta
At the hospital
Nique's POV
We had just pulled into the driveway of Tray and Airi's place in Atlanta. We had left Kaiser at my moms and Carmen had just texted us in the group chat saying Corey Jr was born. It was so much excitement, but we had to be here for Gilly right now. We knocked on Airi and Tray door. Tray answered the door.
Tray: Hey bro and sis. It feels like forever.
We hugged each other then we waited for Airi to get ready and drove to the hospital. Gilly had several brain surgeries and he was still in a coma. We waited in the waiting room for a couple minutes then the doctor came and got us.
King's POV
We all set in Gilly's room talkin and just chilling. It fell good to be reunited with some of the gang even though it was in those circumstances. Airi went to stand next to Gilly and held his hand.
Airi: Gilly you're an uncle again Baby Cj was born today.
Airi smiled
Airi: he grabbed my hand. Guys he grabbed my hand
We all went around Gilly he opened his eyes and started trying to speak. I ran and got a doctor. They made us leave the room. It felt like forever before they called us back again. Tray called Gilly's mom. Then we all went around Gilly. Airi gave him the biggest hug ever. I didn't think she was going to let go. The doctor walked back in.
Doctor: We were waiting for his mother to arrive. Will you let me know when she arrives?
Tray: Yessir I will
It took maybe 15 minutes before Gilly's mom arrived.
Tray went to get the doctor.
Doctor: We would like to talk to the mother and Christopher alone.
Chris: This my family. They can stay.
Doctor: okay well lemme begin by you even getting out of that coma was a miracle, but theirs other complications that surgery won't fix. You're paralyzed and some functions that you use to do you'll have to learn all over again. We have some of the greatest therapists that are willing to help you in the second part of this recovery process.
Chris's pov
Why did this all have to happen when my life was going good. This accident caused me to be in a coma for a month and now they were telling me I was paralyzed waist down. My mom grabbed my hand. The rest of the gang huddle around me. They spoke nothing but positivity and said they would be with me and get me whatever I needed. This was going to be the hardest year of my life but I had a great family by my side and I had just found out my nephew baby cj was born.