You're Safe Now

Same day (later that night)
Tray's POV
We were all at home chilling in the family room. I played with Dan with his action figures and we all stood around waiting for Airi to get here.
Nique: Guys a car is pulling up to the driveway.
Nique and Carmen went down the stairs and waited to greet Airi. Corey, Chris, and King went to the backyard and when we gave a signal they were going to move in on the driver.
Carmen's POV
When Airi got in the house she had her sunglasses on a long sleeves jacket on and some sweatpants.
Airi: Hey guys
Nique and I both hugged her.
Nique: You have time to chill?
Airi: No I'm sorry guys
Airi: I told him i was getting the last of my clothes
Nique: Who did you tell??
Airi: Nobody I have to go
Carmen: Nique and I both grabbed Airi. It was time for us to execute our plan.
Carmen: Just come upstairs we have to show you something.
Nique: Please it'll be quick
We finally convinced Airi to come upstairs. When she came upstairs she saw Dan sleep on Tray, while Tray played with Dan's action figures.
Airi: Can I please hold him.
Tray: Sure sit down on the couch.
Airi set down and Tray moved him over to Airi's arms. Airi kept kissing Dan.
Nique: Tray call the boys
Tray called the boys. They watched out the window while the boys moved in and beat up Airi's abusive boyfriend.
Airi looked over at us.
Airi: Thank you guys
We called the police on her ex boyfriend. He was arrested.
Airi's POV
I gave everyone a hug and we even shared a family hug. I grabbed Dan and I took him in my room. I laid down next to him and finally felt safe.
Tray's POV
Airi went in her room and the rest of us set on the couch. I'm going to check on Airi. I peeped in the room and Airi had her head in her hands crying. I walked in and set next to her. I lifted her head up and she had two black eyes with a lot of bruises on her face. I let her lean her head on my shoulder and eventually she fell asleep. She was at such a fragile state in her life I hate to see her like this. I laid her down gently and kissed her on her forehead and whispered in her ear you're safe now.