The subway/tube/metro/idgaf

So first off you woke up with the worst migraine and then you noticed that some sort of sock goblin had taken all of your socks...Great.

You finally get out of your apartment/flat thingy and you run to catch the tube because it was about two minuets from arriving.

Thankfully God decided he was gonna give you a break and you were able to make it, "At least I'm not gonna be late for work" you thought, stupidly

But nooooo the intercom comes on just after you put your head phones in so you can't really hear what they said, not that you would be able to anyways, but by the sounds of groans and pffts you figured the tube was going to be delayed.

Boy were you right.

Not only was it delayed but the overcrowded metal tube of death was delayed for two or more hours.

"Oh fuck no." You thought, out loud.

As you receive glares of both hate and proudness you glance at your phone so you can attempt to not be any more awkward.

Also, luckily, you were able to get a seat that was not ominously damp, "THANK FRECKLED JESUS" you almost said but bit your tongue so you didn't become the weirdest person on the tube that day.

As you started watching the next episode of Attack On Titan you felt something like mist on you along with a loud noise.

You hope it's not what you think when you hear the entire tube say a million bless you's.

This bitch just sneezed all over you and your phone.

You being the clean freak you are due to many quotes from Levi Heichou about the world filthy ness you almost flip out and start putting hand sanitizer all over your hands.

By the end of that fiasco Petra has just been dumped off the body wagon and almost trampled by the female titan.

You couldn't even.

But you also could cry on a tube full of people.

You were very conflicted.