King: Doubts and an Answer

Arthur's P.O.V.

"W-what?" Feliciano started, voicing out the words in all of my brothers' heads. Did she just......

"I want you all to join me to take back all of the Regions," Yuki stated matter-of-factly. This caused all of my brothers and I to sweatdrop. How could this girl state something so....whats the word.....emotionlessly?

"Look we would love to help, but-"

"Ludwig Beilschmidt, son of a farmer with birth mother unknown. You were sent here to escape a town attack issued by the King," Yuki started, catching Ludwig completely off guard. He looked away, a pained look clearly placed on his face. "Wouldn't you want to try and take back your home town?" The words were...sincere. It took me by surprise, until Matthew spoke up.

"H-how...."

"Do I know that?" she finished, putting Kiku's skills to shame. She shrugged. "To be quite honest, I know all about you all. Even the darkest secrets and relationships...." A hard stare was pointed towards Berwald and Tino, causing them to blush, as well as Vash, Ivan, and Alfred.

"But how would we be able to help at all?" Ludwig stated weakly. All of my brothers put their heads down, including me. It was true. When the attacks came, all we did was run to Earth for protection. We left everyone we cared about behind to either die or be captured. How could we possibly help now?

Shaking her head, Yuki walked straight up to Ludwig flicking his forehead. As he stared up at her in confusion, she started to sing a song that surprised each one of us.

Your alone

Your on your own, so what?

Leaving Ludwig to think her words over, she approached Alfred and Berwald taking their glasses from them.

Have you gone blind?

Keeping the glasses with her, (to Alfred and Berwald's disappointment) she walked over to Ivan and Tino soon holding their shoulders.

Have you forgotten what you have and what is yours?

With two glasses of water, (where she got them who knows) Yuki continued.

Glass half empty, glass half full

Well either way you won't be going thirsty

Count your blessings not your flaws

With that sang, she dumped the water towards Yao and Francis. They used their talents to move the water away so they couldn't get wet. She then walked over to Kiku and Feliciano, both watching with interest.

You've got it all

You lost your mind in the sound

Patting their backs, she moved towards Vash and went to put a hand gently on his hair.

There's so much more

You can reclaim your crown

Matthew tensed when Yuki put a hand on his cheek but relaxed when she continued.

Your in control

Rid of the monsters inside your head

She looked into my eyes deeply. I couldn't help but get lost in the warm, caring, green eyes.

Put all your faults to bed

Walking back to the middle of us, Yuki smiled warmly and held out her hands.

You can be king again

Timed seemed to freeze at that point. I felt as if I could do anything, even if it meant going against the king. I turned to the rest of my family who looked as if they felt the same. The next words said by Ludwig only sealed the deal.

"We accept."