Perfect: Finding Her

I watch in amazement as Miss Mystery girl walks down to the front expressionless. This was my fellow transfer student? I pay attention as she starts to speak.

"My name is Yuki Seijuro and I am from Region 13. My talent is vocal. It is nice to meet you all," she says bowing in front of the class.

"Well, Miss Seijuro you may....oh yes Kiku?" Mrs. Lewis calls.

"Miss Yuki," Kiku starts. "you never stated what species you are. Are you not an enchanted dancer?" My brother had a point there. If she was from region 13 and not an enchanted dancer, what could she be?

"Well, Kiku Honda of Region 4 of psychics, you shall find out soon enough," Yuki said matter-of-factly. This shocked both Kiku and I. How could she have known that? They haven't even talked to one another.

"W-well then, Miss Seijuro if you could please demonstrate for the class," Mrs. Lewis says nervously. Even the teacher was intimidated by her!

"Okay," Yuki says, taking front stage in front of the class. Taking a breath, she began the song that had me mesmerized.

Made a wrong turn

Once or twice

Dug my way out blood and fire

Bad decisions

That's alright

Welcome to my silly life

Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood

Miss 'No way, it's all good'

It didn't slow me down

Mistaken, always second guessing

Underestimated, look I'm still around

Pretty, pretty please, don't you ever, ever feel

Like you less then, less then perfect

Pretty, pretty please if you ever, ever feel

Like your nothing, you are perfect to me.

With that last note everyone was silent, not daring to make a sound. Our classroom was now surrounded by blue, showing moving pictures of what seemed to be memories.  All the way that seemed to be when she was four to present day. The strangest thing about this though is that when she waved her hand, it all disappeared. It was only then I realized something extraordinary.

She was an enchanted siren.