Epilogue

Three months had passed when George managed to fully regain his memory. He was glad he did, but there was someone else who felt relief wash over them even more when it finally happened.

His boyfriend.

Will was glowing from happiness, smile reaching his eyes as he watched his other half talk about another moment that they'd shared months before. The Geordie nodded along to the brunette's words, fighting the urge to lean over and shut him up by meeting his lips halfway - not like he was boring him or anything, but the way his lips moved whenever he formed a longer polysyllabic word...

"God I was so mad at him, you know." George shook his head, subconsciously shifting closer to the boy on his right as he talked. "He almost leaked my identity the bastard!"

Will reached down for George's hand that was formed into a fist in his lap. He turned it, palm upwards, intertwining their fingers and squeezed. Gestures like these were no longer an issue, George not-so-secretly loved the affection so Will knew how to comfort him almost all the time.

"I know. I was there." The green-eyed man chuckled, grazing the sensitive skin of his boyfriend's wrist with his thumb in the meantime. "Thankfully he didn't, though. Besides it wasn't intentional."

George briefly glanced down at their entwined hands and squeezed back a little before meeting Will's eyes once more.

"Yeah, you're right." The shorter of the two murmured, intently searching the pair of emerald irises before him. "Will?"

"Hm?" The adressed boy hummed pressing a light kiss onto George's knuckles holding eye-contact.

"I might be ready to film the very face reveal that we've talked about."

Will's eyes widened as soon as those words left George's mouth. He almost dropped his hand in shock, waiting for a punch line or a hidden catch but it never came.

The younger lad had once promised him that if he was ever going to do a face reveal it would be accompanied by a coming out video, or the two combined in one - like come on now, George imagine the views! Will had already came out more than half a year ago - never mentioning that he was in fact dating his mysterious friend, though- so George falling in line with him never seemed like a problem to him.

In any way soever, sensing the disbelief George quickly retreated and cleared his throat.

"Maybe not this week, or - well, month, but soon."

Smile tugging at the corners of his lips Will nodded and leaned closer to his boyfriend, leaving a small kiss on his forehead.

"Whenever you're ready."

~
The responses were fairly positive. Some of the fans joked about him being 'clapped' but the majority stated the truth and complimented his pretty eyes and cute curly-yet-short fluffy looking hair. Stephen managed to write the top comment, saying how ridiculous Will was, giggling in the background when George threw away his significant 'disguise', looking disheveled as ever- pathetic square 🅱️oi, he said.

They decided to wait with the coming out, not wanting to cause any more stress to George - he didn't need to worry about two types of comments for now at least. It was enough that people kept asking about his three week absence that he'd never explained. And of course there was another reason why Will persuaded him not to do so, however, the other boy didn't have to know about that just yet.

The sky was a mixture of purples and pinks as the sun slowly disappeared behind the clouds, going to sleep so the moon could come out and shine instead of him. Leaves scrunched under George and Will's feet as they walked side by side, held hands slightly swinging between them with each step. A warm breeze brushed their cheeks when they neared an almost unoccupied bridge to walk over and look at the river underneath them.