Keegan Brown: What's the problem?? Kiana do we have to knock these hoes out tf😂😂 @Kianaax2

Kianaax2: We straight big bro💯 @KeeganBrown and thank you best friend for being supportive 😘 @RaShAd

I exited out of Facebook to see Draco staring at me. I gave him a confused look.

"What"?

"You funny as hell". He said showing me his phone.

It was the comments under Juicy post. I laughed and gave him his phone back. She need to stop coming for me periodt!

"Draco you need to leave that hoe where she at". I told truthfully.

"I'm trying, but it's hard cause I love her stupid ass". He sighed.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm finna go, I can't stand you".

He grabbed my arm as I stood up. I snatched away from him and rolled my eyes.

"Why you being extra? It ain't that damn serious". He mugged me.

"Yes it is, you dumb as hell. I tell you all the time that bitch ain't checking for you. How the hell are y'all still together? You've been in the hospital these past two days and she ain't been here nun. I don't understand how you can sit here and defend a bitch who treat you like you ain't shit"! I yelled.

"Because I been fucking with this girl since we were lil as hell! I just can't forget about our past and shit Kiana! It doesn't work like that, that's just like me telling you not to hang with Rashad! You'd look at me like I was crazy if I said stop fucking with him am I right? Okay then. You honestly just pissed me the fuck off. You ain't even my damn girlfriend". He turned away from me.

I chuckled, "nigga I don't wanna be your girlfriend. You sorry as fuck and you know that shit. I've been by your side for the longest. All I did was try to be nice to you. I don't like the way that girl treat you and you that shit".

I teared up at the end. I guess my feelings were hurt for real. At first I was mad, but then I just became sad all of a sudden.

I grabbed my phone and headed out of the room. On my way to the elevator, I bumped into that same nurse. She smiled at me before speaking.

"Leaving so soon"? She asked holding files.

I nodded, "yes ma'am. Make sure you give him a ton of different medicines. I'd like it if he wasn't alive in the morning".

I got onto the elevator with a mug on my face. This was just straight bullshit.
~~~

I walked into the house sitting the keys on the table. I stomped upstairs to my room. I slammed and locked the door. I got on my bed and grabbed Tinker. I huffed and pulled her close to my chest.

"Tinker, niggas ain't shit. You try to be nice to niggas and they treat you like did them wrong when IN FACT it was other people". I ranted.

Tinker just kept that same smile on it's face. That's why I love that stuffed bitch so much. Some may call me childish, but fuck it. Tinker has been there for me longer than anybody I know.

My phone buzzed and rolled my eyes before picking it up.

Draco🔫
You mad at me
beautiful?😂