First Rejection | E.P. |

Dedicated to sweetpotato- for the lovely cover (:

Thank you for reading and voting x

R A T H E R  B E  W I T H  Y O U

"And you could move on with your whole life,
just like you do,
just like you shoo-be-doo-doo-doo,
but you could make everything alright,
and I want you too..."

First Dance by NeverShoutNever

F I R S T  R E J E C T I O N

Ella couldn't figure out why she always found herself in these types of situations. No, that was a lie. She found herself in these types of situations because she was too nice.

Ella was currently getting her dearest cousin, Sarah, a pregnancy test and getting a disappointing look from the clerk.

"It's not for me."

"Mhm." She bit my lip and looked around, hoping no one saw her. She paid the opinionated clerk and stepped out the store putting it in her purse. A body slammed into her and she fell to the floor. She looked up in horror to see the Evan Craft. She closed her purse quickly, praying he hadn't seen it.

"Sorry, I should have watched where I was going." He held his hand out, something about the look he had, told her he did it on purpose. She took his hand anyway, letting him haul her up.

"It's fine... I guess..."

"Hey, you're Ella Price, right? From my chemistry class." Dear god, he knew who she was.

"Yeah and you are Evan Craft."

"That's right. So can I have your number? I need to know what the homework is." The incessant honking caught Ella's attention and she looked up to see her cousin leaning over the seat to reach the wheel. She rolled her eyes and looked back at Evan. He really was gorgeous up close.

"You're in luck, we didn't have homework this weekend." Ella replied, she noticed movement over his left shoulder and saw Ryder. She was surprised when he smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgment. Sarah continued honking and she rolled her eyes again. "I have to go, nice talking to you!" She called over her shoulder, running to the car.

❤  ↔  ♡

Comments?

Thank you for reading and voting x

♡  ↔  ❤