Chapter Ninety Five- Ghost

Start from the beginning

Prick.

"Harry, do you want a sandwich? I'm making peanut butter-" Niall asks as I see him pull out a plate from the cupboard.
She wasn't in here either.

"Uh, no thank you- Have you seen Amy?" I frown looking around skeptically.

"Uh.." he thinks for a second as he starts prepping.
"No actually I haven't, I just presumed you were both still upstairs" he says with his back turned to me as I take a seat on the stool by the island.

"No I just woke up, but she wasn't there- she never leaves without telling me, even if she just comes to sit down here whilst I sleep, she would tell me" I say trying to not think to much into the situation. She hadn't got cold feet had she? Was last night too much for her once she thought about it?

"Have you called her?" He asks and I shake my head. I mean I probably should, but if she's just next door I don't want to act like a dickhead.

"No" I mutter.

"Well are you fucking stupid? Do I need to dial her number for you?" He frowns looking back at me before he rolls his eyes.

I flip him off before pulling my phone out of my pocket, dialling her number instantly.

"The person you are calling is unable to take your call right now. Please leave your mess-"

"Voicemail" I sigh pulling the phone away from me. I surely shouldn't be worried as of right now. She's probably just at home.

"She probably went home for a shower or something, maybe she has work? I don't know" Niall shrugs but I don't say anything. I knew she had quit her job now seen as she was leaving so that wouldn't be it. Maybe she was just in the shower? I don't know.
"Do you want this sandwich or not?" He turns to me offering the plate out to me. I nod before standing up.

"Thanks mate" I smile as I take a bite from the sand which as I pull it from the plate before heading off toward the living room.

"Dude, your shirt!" Niall yells and I roll my eyes.

"Don't need it!" I yell back laughing lightly as I jog into the living room.

"Louis you idiot!" I hear Liam yell at Louis as I enter the living room.

"Shut the fuck up Payno, I know what I'm doing" Louis snaps back at him making me laugh lightly.

"Oi-" Klaus catches my attention causing me to turn around as I pull my trainers on.
"Where are you off?" He asks.

"Did you get birthday sex last night Harry?" Louis teases making my eyes widen.
"Ow!" He frowns when Klaus punches him in the arm immediately. To be honest he kinda did ask for that.

"That's my sister" Klaus groans but Louis turns to me with a smirk still waiting on a reply.

How was I going to admit in front of Klaus that actually I did sleep with his sister last night, five times may I add.

That was not going to happen.

"Uh- I Uh.." I stutter awkwardly not really knowing what to say. I watch as the lads laugh loudly just as Klaus' eyes widen as he looks at me.

"I feel sick" He grumbles hiding his face in his hands.

"Sorry..." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly as the laughter begins to die down. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole right now.