Chapter Fourteen- Breakfast

Chapter fourteen

Amy's POV

"Sh- Uh Harry get off me" I groan as I try push Harry's arm off my head as he lays across the bed. God he's the worst person to sleep with.

"What?" He mumbles, his eyes still closed as he shifts his legs round making me roll my eyes.

"Get off" I push his arm again as he opens his eyes, squinting slightly.

"Shit sorry" he shuffles away from me, lying on his side of the bed.

"Oh god what time is it?" I ask as I sit up, running my face gently.

"I don't know" Harry mutters, shutting his eyes again.

"Check" I sigh, lying back down.

"No go back to sleep" he turns his back to me, pulling the cover over his back and under his chin.

"N- Shit Jade's gonna be wondering where I am" I sit back up quickly. I try find my phone and see I have two missed calls from Jade and 4 texts. Fucking great.

"Amz can you talk a little quieter?"

"I'm whispering" I frown.

"Yeah well your being too loud" I roll my eyes.

"Someone's not a morning person" I say and he rolls over to face me.

"No I'm not so piss off" he says making me roll my eyes again. I never really noticed how tanned Harry actually was until now, I mean I have Spanish parents so I'm quite tanned myself but Harry is nearly as tanned as me. It suits him though. His disheveled hair was kind funny and his eyebrows looked awful but he looked adorable in a weird way.

What the fuck am I talking about?

"I'm calling a cab" I say quickly, shaking my head to rid my thoughts of him.

"No" Harry groans loudly making me snigger.

"Yes, I need to go home"

"We'll go find Niall in 10" he says, keeping his eyes closed.

"Fine" I sigh.

"Fine, no go to sleep or just shut up" he says and I flick his nose making him open his eyes to glare at me.

"Fuck off" I say as he sits up, rubbing his face and eyes.

"Have you dribbled on my face?" He says as he pulls his hand away from his cheek looking sort of damp.

"Probably" I shrug, before getting up from the bed and moving round to try and gather my things up from around the room.

"Oh thanks for that" he rolls his eyes.

"Harry please get up its half nine, I'm hungry" I whine as he closes his eyes again, leaning his back against the head rest.

"Chew on your finger nails or something" he says and I throw a pillow at him, hitting his directly in the face.

"Harry seriously..."

"Fine, there's a cafe down the road lets go" he sighs as he shuffles off the bed and stands up stretching and making a weird noise.

"Are we walking? Cause I have no shoes" I say after noticing Harry's boots in the corner and mine are nowhere to be seen.

"Why do you have no shoes?" He laughs.

"I lost them I think" I shrug.

"You can get on my back" he says. What?

"Seriously?" I laugh.