Chapter Forty Six- Surrender

Chapter 46

Chapter 46

Amy's POV

"Stop staring at me" I hear Harry say as I trace his jawline with my finger whilst I lean my head against his bare chest. Waking up naked pressed against Harry was perfect. I couldn't ask for more right now. Last night was awful and amazing at the same time but I'm glad we finally both worked it out and were now completely and utterly on the exact same page.

"You have your eyes closed how do you know I'm staring at you?" I ask him as I press his nose causing him to grab my hand. He placed it on his chest with his hand over it.

"I don't, I just guessed" he said as I roll my eyes. I move over and pick up my phone off the bed side table before lying back down on Harry's chest. I turn on my phone and I notice Eva had sent me a video. I clicked on the video and Harry instantly wasn't happy.
"What video are you watching? That is so fucking loud" he sighs casing me to frowns

"It's Beyoncé" I roll my eyes. It's Fucking Beyoncé boys are so stupid.

"Turn it off" he groans trying to push my phone away from him.

"No" I pull it away from him causing him to groan.

"Amy!" He moans causing me to turn it off because I knew he wouldn't give it up.

"Your so moody in the morning" I say as I throw my phone down the bottom of the bed as I throw my leg over him. I unintentionally brush over his hard length making me laugh lightly.
"Oh- I see why" I try to hold in my giggle but it came out louder than I thought causing him to glare at me.

"Stop laughing it's not funny" he says like a child.

"How do you still have anything in you?" I say referring to the intense night we shared together last night.

"I slept next to you, naked, that's why" he says and I can't help but feel a little bad.

"Do you want me to-" I gesture to the issue.

"Yes" he jumps at my offer but tries to brush off his excitement.
"I mean only if you want to" he down plays his answer and I decide to play it to my advantage.

"On one condition" I say.

"Your bribing me with sex?" He raises an eyebrow, clearly impressed and shocked at my tactics this morning.

"You have to go talk to Klaus today" I insist and he immediately frowns.

"I'm hard and your talking about your brother, are you serious?" He asks and I roll my eyes. Typical Harry, completely avoiding my request because it doesn't suit him.

"Yes I'm serious! He's your best friend, you can't just not talk to him" I say and he laughs lightly.

"I can" he says and I roll my eyes before giving him the 'Are you serious look?'.