𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕

"i could lie say i like it like that,"
-
{luke}

waking up in an empty, cold bed was still something i still hadn't gotten completely used to.

i slowly open my eyes that are slightly crusted shut from crying the night before. i get up from the messy unkept bed that i don't bother fixing, my head throbbing from the lack of sleep.

i make my way to the bathroom connected to the bedroom, my feet softly padding against the hard wood flooring. i look in the mirror and see an absolute wreck.

"i'm a mess," i softly mutter to myself. i wash my face and start to head downstairs to see if there's any food.

i get to the kitchen and check my phone to the the time and my notifications.

11:17 am
sunday, august 25th
missed calls (2) from: ashy <3
messages (4) from: ashy <3

i sigh, no messages from calum.

i click on my messages to see what ashton had texted me about.

(9:15 am) ashy <3: hey, you awake yet?

(9:58 am) ashy <3: you usually don't sleep this late,,

(10:25 am) ashy <3: i'm guessing calum didn't come home again last night >:/

(10:52 am) ashy <4: well im coming over with food, see you in 20

when i finish reading the last message the door bell rings.

i go to open the door and a little part of me hopes it calum. i open the door and see ashton holding. bag of mcdonald's.

i step aside to let ashton in and he walks in and sets the back down on the kitchen isle.

ashton sighs and turns to me, "we need to talk."

i cast my gaze downwards toward my feet, "about?"

"you and calum." he says almost exasperated. "what about us? we're doing fine?" i put on a fake smile that he can no doubt see right through.

"yeah, because your boyfriend coming home with hickeys and smelling like a different person is 'fine'?" ashton rolls his eyes and mutters, "if he even comes home at all."

i take the bag and sit on the couch. this is gonna be a long talk.

//

A.N.
damnmnnn, i haven't updated in over a year, soz lmaooooooo. i just had major writers block for this story idk why whudhdisbd