The beginning

WARNING!! THIS STORY NEEDS A SERIOUS MAKEOVER!!
I started this story when I was thirteen, so please just stay awhile, I'll fix these mistakes and make this book what readers look for

"Hurry up, (y/n) we're gonna be late!"

Your best friend protested. You had no problem taking your time to get dressed, but she'd been waiting for this day to come for a while.

You sighed and mumbled to yourself as you pulled your (f/c) skirt and shirt on. It was unusually rare for you to wear something as girly as this, but this was your best friends day, she asked you to dress casually as she rambled on and on about seeing her favorite band.

'The heartbreakers'

is what they called themselves, the name of this boy band didn't really sweep you off of your feet as much as it did your friend, but what the heck. Today, was her day.

"Okay, I'm coming!"

You replied to her, soon jumping into her car.

The car rude wasn't as thrilling as you thought it would be with her, it was simply quiet other than the soft music playing in the background. She was nervous..you could tell. Glabcing at her, you placed your habd on hers with a soft smile.

"it'll be awesome, kay?"

She nodded and smiled, looking at you with comfort.

"Thank you...and, we're here!"

She chanted.

Finally..

《Timeskip》

Your (e/c) trailed the ground as multiple people passed by. You were never a fan of people, and now that you were in the middle of a huge crowd, you didn't know what to do.

Your friend had left you to go see her band. You had no clue what you were going to do.. Then, hands grabbed your shoulders gently, a voice speaking soon after.

Soft and tranquilizing.. almost poisonous..

You wanted to turn, but what this person said froze you and rattled your entire being with the realization.

"Heya, (y/n)"

That's a male voice, no mistake. But you never remembered introducing yourself to anyone, and no one you knew had that raspy voice, or came with your friend and you.

"I heard you'd be in this part of town today, ladybug. Couldn't miss the opportunity to see you again."

How would this person know this, and where did he get the nickname 'ladybug'? He barely knew you! At least, that's what you thought. You didn't have much family here, let alone friends, no forms of social media, and no phone period. You slowly turned your head to see a strongly built... skeleton? You vaguely remember that monsters had recently come to the surface. You didn't pay any attention to it until now..

"Who the hell are you? Stop touching me."

You asked, ending your sentence with a demand as you ripped your shoulders out of his grip. His hands hovered before he shifted them and stuffed them into his pockets slowly.