Gangsta Entry Num.3

Start from the beginning

.Yeah it was worth it!

      When I pulled up to the spot the line was long and the lights was flashing. I parked my car across the street in a different lot in case some shit happened and I had to be out in time. I got out the ride and locked it up setting the alarm and heading across the street. Being recognized by the bouncer he let me right in " Yo brotha in V.I.P , Ant "

" Ight, G " I dap him heading inside. It was 3 stripper poles in the middle of down stairs and there was strippers working them. There was a dance floor a little away then the dj booth and bar across the opposite side. I headed to the stars and to the second level V.i.P passing security.  " Hey, Ant " I nod my head watching the females walk through.  bad bitches were all through the building.

" Where my brotha? " I question.

" All the way in the back , Kid. He got bottles already "

" Word " I parted through the people and headed to my fam. As soon as they saw me them niggas started dapping me up.

" You good , G? " Kilo asked pulling me in for a hug. I nod my head hugging him in that many way. " Im straight. Just gritting " I tell him sitting down next to him.

" We bout to relax and shit tonight. I aint order 35 bottles for nothing " Cuz says making me shake my head.

" Shit hook me up, I need the break on my moms " I told him looking around to scope the scene. I had my heat just in cause but everything was looking fine so far.

" I got you, nigga. Dont trip "

Taking the bottle I unscrew the cap and took a sip from the bottle. There was a small tingle  as it went down my throat and little burn when it hit my chest. But it felt good.

" Its alot of bad bitches in here tonight, You can get a babymama " Kilo tease. I laughed.

" Hell nah, I dont need no kid and definitely not from no bitch i meet in the club " I shake my head. When I have kids, if I ever do its got to be from a female I actually rock with and trust. I aint trying to just be no sperm donner to a check collector. We aint got to be together and married but damn. We got to be on a damn good level.  Im crazy but im not stupid.

" Man, you better find you something to hit "

" Or ima find it for you "

I shook my head at these niggas. But somebody did catch my eye, There was one female walking by with a group of females.

" Yall see her? " I asked.

" Im a redbone light skin nigga, she fine though "

" Nigga what color got to do with anything? " I smack my lips.

" Everything, Lightskin girls got the best pussy " We laughed at him.

" Fat girls too. I aint gon lie, I had my share of big bitches. And they were wet " My brother says sitting back. " best neck I got to..funny cause they aint have no neck " He adds.

" Yall niggas some dumb asses " I say watching her go and sit with her females. She had a coke bottle ass shape. Ass ridiculous and she had a long ass weave in. She was a brownskin mocha color girl, the bitch was fine as fuck.

" Send her a bottle of Ciroc on me, Peach " I tell the female that filled our glasses

" I gotchu " Ion trick but If I see something good I might spend a little bit just dont tell nobody. I watched as she got the bottle and the waiter pointed to me. She looked my way and I just gave her a simple nod. She smiled and waved at me and I just turned back to the boys waiting on it. There was some strippers on the pole in the middle of the circular section doing lesbian shit.

" Like Gotti say, If i tell you to eat her pussy you better not be mad cause you shouldnt have gave me the wrong picture " Choppa quoted Errybody.

                            " Thank you for my bottle " The girl comes up. she had finished the bottle and sat with her friends.

" You welcome, it was nothing " I replied. It wasn't but it caught me her attention.

" My friends said thank you also "

" Whats ya name, ma ? " I asked her

" America " She smiled. " You? "

" Ant but everybody call me Choppa. Either is fine " I tell her.

" It was nice meet you , Ant. Maybe ill see you around again. "

" How about you give me yo number and we make it happen? " I asked. She smiled looking down then moving her hair out her face.

" I- Cant...I - " She shuttered. I laughed shaking my head.

" Nah, you dont owe me no explanation. Go bout yo night, Lil Ma. " I tell her.

" I'll see you around " I nod my head and she walked off.

" Always have a back up plan nigga " My big brother says lowly.

" Deseree, This Choppa. Ant this Deseree "

" Hey " She smiled. She looked mixed and shit. Fuck a 10 her ass was a 15. She was fine as fuck. I never trip about a female. Too much pussy in the word to be upset over one, that might not be no good. It is what it is.

" Wassup, Lil ma " I smiled at her.