"Look in VIP!"I yelled angrily. Mark scanned the VIP section until he saw it.

"Jayceon," he said shaking his head.

"I can't believe that son of a bitch, he's in here hoeing and Amber is stressing pregnant, I'm about to go give him a piece of my fucking mind.

"No T, No, don't make a scene think about Amber she's pregnant she doesn't need this stress," he said pulling me back.

"No Mark she needs to know what kind of a man he is!" I said angrily.

"Tina that's not our business, as much as I love Amber and as hurt as I am, I mean look he just pushed her off of him," Mark said as we looked up.

"I don't care he should of never had her in his face, I'm going to tell Amber," I said as I grabbed my purse to leave.

"T! T!" Mark yelled after me but I ignored him.

*****

Amber -

I was laying in bed eating ice cream and watching the notebook when Mama came and knocked on my door.

"Tina and Mark is here sweetheart,"

"Okay they can come in," I said putting my phone on the hook. As they came up I could hear them yelling and arguing.

"Hey hey hey what's with all the yelling," I chuckled.

"Amber I got something I need to tell you,"

"Tina come on no man," Mark said angrily.

"She needs to know Mark!"

"Tina she's pregnant!" Mark yelled back.

"What is it? Tell me what?" I said.

"More like show you," Tina said reaching in her purse grabbing her phone.

"Tina if you do this shit I don't want nothing else to do with your messy ass," Mark said shaking his head.

"What is going on can somebody please fill me in," I said confused.

"We were at the club and we seen Jayceon hugged up with some girl," Tina said.

"What that can't be true," I said not believing it.

"Yes it is, I took pictures," Tina said pulling out her phone. Mark angrily stormed out the room.

"See," she showed me the pictures and I scrolled through them.

"I don't care," I lied as I chuckled slightly. I did care seeing those pictures broke my heart. I couldn't believe him. All I asked was for my space. I just needed time to clear my head and get my mind right and I would be back home soon, but that wasn't enough for him.

He had to go and do this. We had only been married for a week and he was already breaking his vows. Maybe us getting married was a mistake maybe we were a mistake. My hands were beginning to shake nervously as I fought back tears.

I was stupid, I should of listened to mama. Now here I was pregnant, I wanted to keep my child, I wasn't going to abort it, even if I had to do this on my own without Jayceon.

"I'm sorry Amb," Tina said.

"It's okay Tina, Uhm I just want to be alone right now," I said trying not to cry.

"Okay, well if you need anything call me please,"

"Okay I will," I said.

After she left I cried, and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. Picking up my phone, I called Jayceon. He answered on the first ring.