| Just A Game |

[Your POV]

It have taken me a few days of almost non-stop flying but I was finally reaching Sindria.

I knew about the rumors, some had tried catching me but I escaped every time.

Thankfully none of them knew how I looked, the cloak's hood had somehow stayed on from each escape.

I flew higher, disappear into the clouds, and even higher to be above the clouds.

Watching the sun for a few minutes before deciding to land in a ally way.

"消えます" I had remembered some spells, this was a spell of invisibility. Suddenly vanishing from the view of a normal human.

[消えます ‹Kiemasu› means disappear in japanese.]

It was an invisibility spell. I soon landed and knew I had to change to not stand out

The weather was always said to be warm and it was true, it had a very homey feel too. Finding an inn was easy, finding a outfit that would make me blend in with the other civilians wasn't that easy.

I had never worn something so... Open? Even if I had, I wouldn't know. My memories are still all over the place.

I had a pretty simple off-shoulder off white dress with my hair still in a baird

I had a pretty simple off-shoulder off white dress with my hair still in a baird. I checked myself one more time in the crowd before putting on a bit of jewel like a smile peal necklace that the kids had gotten me, then I was off.

Thankfully no one payed much attention to me, even with my hair that was definitely not a normal shade or my eyes.

Following the people, I helped some kids once in while when they fell.

Everyone was entering the caslte grounds, the king seemed like a nice preson if he allows festivals to be held inside caslte walls.

After I had entered the caslte walls, looking around I was amazed by... Everything really.

This was my first time seeing such a big festival, so much was happening at once.

Music, dance, singing, drinking, talking, on and on but one thing stood out and that was the king...

He had long purple hair, brown-ish golden eyes and a stupid cocky smirk that most women would fall for.

He was surrounded by many women who wore very revealing clothes.

I take back whatever good I thought about him, he might just be a cocky, idiotic, and rude womenizer.

I sighed shaking my head, changing my focus to the dancers. It was somehow easy to memorize the steps and soon I was pulled in by some kids.