| GoodBye Princess |

[Your POV]

Ashley and Luke have told me a lot about this world, I even have helped them with chores or taking care of Layla when they have to go for work.

I am gonna be leaving tonight after Layla falls asleep. I already told Ashley and Luke that I must go and they didn't protest against me, they know I have to find my brothers.

I was carrying Layla to her room at the moment, it wasn't very late at night but it was her bedtime.

I put her down on the soft beautiful pastel purple bed and cover her with a cozy and warm blanket.

Kissing her head, I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand. I looked over at her, confused.

"Can you sing me a lullaby?" she asked in her sleepy voice, yawning in an adorable manner that made my heart melt a little.

"Sure, maybe the song of the sea?" I asked, I have sang this to get before.

"Yes!" she exclaimed excitedly as I smiled and took a deep breath to relax myself.

I turned off the lights, only the moon light shined through the window right next to her bed, and a light breeze which send my hair flowing back a bit.

"Hush now my storeen, close your eyes and sleep," I started as I looked outside, today was a full moon and shined brighter then any star present in the sky, "Waltzing the waves, diving the deep."

"Stars are shining bright, the wind is on the rise. Whispering words of long lost lullabies..." slowly some rukh started gathering around us, only a few though.

"Oh, won't you come with me? Where the moon is made of gold and in the morning sun, We'll be sailing." the rukh danced around the room looking almost like fireflies.

"Oh, won't you come with me? Where the ocean meets the sky and as the clouds roll by. We'll sing the song of the sea..." as I finished the lullaby, opening my eyes to see that Lalya was asleep.

I kissed her forehead again and trucked her in, after that I left her room quietly and went downstairs to meet her parents for maybe the last time ever.

"She will miss you, you know." Luke said with sadness in his tone, he had started thinking of you as his other daughter.

"I know... give this to her as a late present from her angel friend." I said as a sad smile graced my lips, giving them two very special flowers that she made while training herself.

"They are beautiful, she will never forget you and I know that for sure." Ashley said as she held back her tears, your gift had really broke her stronge exterior.

"They will also protect your house from any danger it can." I said, taking my cloak off the rack and putting it on.

"I will be leaving, goodbye... Shall we meet again." I said about to leave when suddenly Ashley hugged me, a image flashed through my head of a dark haired girl with red end tips, beautiful golden eyes filled with kindness and big white wings with golden end tips.

She must be someone close to me, maybe a friend?

I hugged Ashley, looking over to see Luke standing there with a sad expression. Ashely suddenly left my arms and dragged like into the hug.