Chapter 3

Fresh POV

" dec?" I said into the walkie " fresh? Not now" his voice was shakey and I could hear yelling in the back " ok" I put my walkie back. Slowly fell asleep, geno woke me up " c'mon fresh" he said "okie" I got up all I heard was clapping down stairs craft stood up and walked there was a loud bang like gunshot come from outside I looked a man shot uncle asy. I was in shock I said nothing " fresh what happend?" Mom looked at me " fresh?" She came up to me and saw what happend tears filled her eyes I felt something tug on my soul without controlling my body I ran out there a portal formed and the man fell into it. Asys soul slowly beated I tried healing it but to no use. I felt something hot slide down my cheek it was a tear my knees fell to the ground as I cried all I heard was a police siren.

Genos POV

Fresh stayed in his room for the day I felt a big pain shoot through my soul crack i felt dizzy and fell down the stairs crack all i could see was a fuzzy skeleton and it all went black.

Errors POV

Geno was on the ground I ran to him he looked at me before passing out "MOM!" I yelled errors filled my eyes everything went blurry beeeeep I crashed all I woke up to was me being on my bed. From Fresh's room I heard soft whimpers ink was on the couch I slowly walked to freshes door " I should have done that...ma will..." his voice was in a whisper and trailed off knock I knocked on his door I saw him jump and run to the door and slam it in my face that was plan out rude. Ink was behind me now and scared the funk out of me. " sorry error what happend?" Ink whispered.
I looked to his door and frowned ink went to the couch and I went to my room.

Fresh POV

I ran yo the door and slammed it shut and locked it I looked down at my arm blood slowly coming out of it I grabbed a shirt and wrapped it around the wound I grabbed the knife and shoved it in my closet went to bed.

Morning

I got up and winced my arm still hurt I got the shirt off and put on my hoodie after walking down stairs Aunt c poured cereal "you alright hun" she said I looked at the cereal and ate a bit "mmph" I heard behind me error grabbed a seat next to me " hey bro how it going in your radical mind yo?" I said trying to act cheerful error look surprised and raised a nonexistent eyebrow. " fine" he muffled I put on my fake smile and walked to the TV and watched cartoons " hey fresh" ink said walking up " sup brah how's the sleep" he looks at me and turns over to fall asleep again. I walked to my room and sat on my bed looking at my new scar " that was stupid " I heard a voice from the hallway it was error " I do it to" is all he said before I heard footsteps walking away "BOYS TIME TO SEE GENO" Aumt c said I heard running footsteps downstairs I pull down my sleeve and walked to the car.   

578 Words