Rachel Green {Love/Hate}

-Rachel Green & Fem Reader-
Synopsis: Ever since Rachel arrived after escaping her wedding, the two have never seemed to get on. But one day, it becomes clear that there is a strong attraction between the girls and the arguments were just their way of covering up their feelings.

- Please follow my new Instagram page, thunderandrain96 -

When Rachel first ran through the door of the coffee shop, you instantly found yourself disliking the snobbish rich girl persona that she had. The fact that she used 'daddy's credit card' really didn't sit well with you since you had to work hard to get where you were and all she did was spend her fathers money on all the clothes she could get her hands on. You lived on the floor below Monica and when you found out that she had invited Rachel to stay with her you were furious. You didn't want to have to see her all the time and deal with her stuck up attitude. Monica continuously begged you to give her a chance but you shrugged her off saying you didn't want someone like Rachel in your life. However, you could not fault Rachel on the fact that she was attempting to turn her life around. You were currently all sat around the kitchen table at Monica's, all of Rachel's credit cards spread across it. The group was encouraging her to cut the credit cards but she seemed quite reluctant to do so. "Cut, Cut, Cut, Cut," the group chanted as she cut through the cards.
They cheered when the broken cards tumbled onto the table and Monica gave her quick hug. "Would you look at that, she actually has to work for her money now, who would have seen the day that she stopped using daddy's money," you said, spitefulness evident in your voice.
The group looked at you wide eyed, not expecting you to be so rude. "Y/N come on, she's really trying to restart her life," Monica said.
"Do you have a problem with me?" Rachel asked," I can tell that you don't really like me."
"Yes I do have a problem with you," you hissed.
"Y/N stop it," Ross interjected, giving you a stern look.
"Go on then, enlighten me on why you don't like me," Rachel snapped, standing up.
The group was giving you pleading looks, praying that you didn't insult her and kept your opinions to yourself. "For one, you haven't worked a day in your life and just rolled up here expecting Monica, who you haven't spoken to in years, to help you. You're a stuck up rich kid who just spends her daddy's money because you think it's easier than actually having to work for it," you explained harshly.
"I'm trying to turn my life around, that's why I'm here. It's funny, you think I'm stuck up but it seems to me that you're the stuck up one because you clearly think you are better than me," Rachel snapped.
"Come talk to me about your life being turned around when you get a job and actually pay Monica rent to stay here," You hissed before storming out.
That outburst started a long line of arguments. The group constantly tried to stop the two of you arguing but yourself and Rachel always got under each other's skin. When Rachel got a job at the coffee house she constantly rubbed it in your face, desperate to prove that she isn't the person you think she is. However, you were still certain that she'd go crawling back to her family and soon as she got the chance to. You were all currently at Central Perk, waiting on the lovely Rachel to bring over your drinks. When she gave you your coffee it was cold and you could instantly tell that she'd done it purposely. "Rachel my drinks cold," you said handing the cup back to her.
"Oh, sorry sweetie, let me fix that for you," she said, a fake smile plastered on her face.
Next thing you knew, the contents of the cup was split down you, staining your white blouse. "You've got to be kidding me," you huffed.
"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that," Rachel apologised.
"Sure you didn't," you said.
"Honestly Y/N, it was an accident," Rachel said as she handed you some napkins.
You snatched them from her hand and began gently dabbing at the cold coffee that was quickly staining your shirt. "I can't believe you did this, so childish," you snapped.
"I told you it was an accident, I tripped on the side of the sofa," Rachel grumbled before sauntering away.
The next day, you were all at Monica and Rachel's apartment, both you and Rachel scowling at each other from across the room. You still hadn't forgiven her for spilling coffee on your and she was in a sour mood with you because you wouldn't believe that it was an accident. "The tension between you two is so uncomfortable, will you sort it out!" Phoebe groaned. 
"I don't want anything to do with someone who is so childish that she throws a drink on someone," you responded.
"Y/N, come on, it was an accident," Monica said.
"Thank you Monica," Rachel smirked.
"But you were a bit childish Rachel, there was no need to purposely give her a cold coffee," Monica added.
"Thank you Monica," you said, mimicking Rachel's voice.
"Right that's it, both of you get in Rachel's room and sort it out," Phoebe said dragging you both to Rachel's room.
"Is it me or is this tension more sexual than anything else," you heard Monica say before the door was slammed shut.
Rachel sat on her bed and crossed her arms across her chest. You leant against the door, glaring at the woman sat in front of you. "Why do you hate me," she whispered.
"I don't hate you," you replied.
"You clearly do, you've been nothing but mean to me since I got here," Rachel responded, seeming quite sad.
You sighed and sat down next to her on the bed. "Rachel I don't hate you, if I'm being honest I was just jealous of you," you admitted.
"Jealous? Why would you be jealous of me?" She questioned.
"I've never had lots of money and I've had to work my ass off to get where I am, you had everything I've ever wanted, I wanted the easy life you had," you explained.
"I was always jealous of your life. You knew how to be independent, you had a great job and you seemed really happy. I'm so much happier now I'm on my own," Rachel responded.
"I'm sorry that I was so mean to you, jealousy gets the better of me," you apologised.
"It's okay, I'm sorry too," she replied.
For a moment, you both sat there smiling, staring into each others eyes. Rachel's next move shocked you completely. She shot forward and pressed her lips to yours. She quickly pulled back when she realised you weren't responding. "I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment, that was so wrong of me, I can't believe I..."
"Just shut up and kiss me," you interrupted.
A blush crept on her face and she slowly leant in and pressed her lips to yours once again. The kiss became more passionate and her fingers tugged softly on your hair. In a swift motion, she lifted your shirt off and pulled her own off as well, chucking them both to another side of the room. You moved to lay down on the bed, caressing each others body's gently. Back in the kitchen area, the moans from Rachel's bedroom were echoing around he apartment. "Told you it was sexual tension," Monica chuckled.

**********
"Wow, that was amazing," Rachel gasped as she fell back on the bed," I've never been with a woman before, but that was far better than anything I've done with a guy."
"Why thank you," you giggled.
Rachel curled up into your side, clearly exhausted from your recent activities. You never thought that you'd be in this position with Rachel, heck you didn't even think the two of you would have been friends. "I think me and you would be good together, but I just want to take it slow," Rachel muttered.
"We'll talk about it properly later," you replied as you pressed a kiss to the top of her head.
Both of you drifted off to sleep, letting all the hatred you felt towards each other slip away.