Personal imagine: Chandler Bing & Sofia

Personal imagine:
- Chandler Bing & Sofia -
Requests are currently open so feel free to request any imagines that you would like to read and you can also request personal imagines.

A guy from your office has asked you on a date and you wanted your friends approval before you went on this date so you invited him over to Monica's so that everyone could meet him. You were all sat around the coffee table waiting for him to turn up, talking about Joey's upcoming audition. Mid- conversation someone knocked on the door and you jumped up eagerly. You swung open the door and your date stood their, leaning against the door frame. "Hey gorgeous," he said looking you up and down.
"Hi Simon, come in and meet everyone," you grinned pulling him into the apartment.
The group stood up and walked over to you and Simon. "Simon this is Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Phoebe, Joey, and Ross," you introduced.
Simon shook the guys' hands and gave the girls hugs and a peck on the cheek. "I'm going to nip to the bathroom before we go," you said.
"Okay, I'll wait downstairs," he replied bidding goodbye to the group.

Chandler's P.O.V
"Is it me or is that guy a bit of a creep," Monica said uneasily.
"No I agree, when he hugged me his hands went a bit too far south if you get what I mean," Rachel cringed.
"He did the same to me, and I think he may of squeezed the buns a bit too much," Phoebe responded, shivering in disgust.
I had noticed the way this Simon guy had looked at her and it wasn't a look of emotion, it was a look of lust that made me realise that all he wanted to do was sleep with Sofia. I cared about Sofia way too much to let her go on a date with such a sleaze. "Guys we can't let her go on a date with this guy, she seems oblivious to the fact that he clearly just wants to sleep with her ," I said and everyone nodded in agreement.
"I'm not gonna be the one to say anything to her, she'll get all defensive and I don't want her shouting at me," Joey responded.
"I'm not doing it either, Chandler how about you talk to her about it, you seem to handle her better when she gets mad so you do it," Monica suggested.
"I agree with Mon," Ross agreed.
I sighed and let out a defeated "fine."

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

You came out of the bathroom and the group was sat staring at me with concerned looks. "Everything okay?" you asked.
"We don't really think Simon seems like a decent guy," Chandler replied.
"What do you mean?" You asked, confusion lacing your words.
"It's obvious he just wants to sleep with you and I know that you don't do one night stands. We don't want you to get used by that guy," Chandler explained.
You looked at the group with pure shock but none of them disagreed with what Chandler had said. "Guys Simon isn't just trying to sleep with me, he's a nice guy with good intentions," You replied defensively.
Chandler stood up, walked towards you and stopped when he was in front of you. "Sofia we aren't saying this for the fun of it, I mean he pretty much felt up Phoebe and Rachel when he hugged them," Chandler said, followed by nods from Rachel and Phoebe.
"You've got it wrong, he wouldn't do that, he's a lovely guy," You responded crossing my arms over my chest.
"He is just trying to sleep with you, why can't you see that," Chandler said raising his voice slightly.
"Don't you dare raise your voice to me Chandler Bing, and don't go around making assumptions about people you don't even know," You snapped.
"Come on Sofia, how can you be so blind, you can't seriously want to go anywhere with someone like him," Chandler said rolling his eyes.
"Why do you even care, it's my life not yours," You yelled.
"Because I'm in love with you that's why, I don't want you to get hurt," Chandler yelled back.
Your arms dropped to your side and you looked at Chandler with a surprised expression. You couldn't process the words he had just said to you. When Chandler realised that he had just told you he loved you his eyes widened. "Did he just say he's in love with her?" You heard Ross ask.
"Now this is interesting," Phoebe chuckled.
"Did you just say you're in love with me," you whispered.
"No,no,no I didn't, I said I didn't want you to get hurt, that's all I said, nothing else," Chandler panicked.
"Dude what are you on about, we all just heard you say it," Joey said giving Chandler a puzzled look.
Everyone rolled their eyes and Chandler cringed closing his eyes.
"Are you really in love with me?" You asked softly placing a hand on his arm.
"Yes, but I didn't exactly plan on blurting it out like that," Chandler said, letting out a small laugh.
You couldn't believe that Chandler was in love with you. From the groups expression, you gathered that they had no idea that he felt this way either.
"Don't worry if you don't feel the same way, it's okay, I never really planned on telling you 'cause I knew you'd reject me but..."
You cut off Chandlers rambling by pressing your lips to his. You pulled back when you realised that your friends were most likely staring. Chandler was frozen in a shock which made you giggle slightly. "Chandler, you okay?" You asked waving your hand in front of his face.
He blinked a few times then coughed awkwardly. "Yeah, I'm good, I'm fine," he mumbled.
You placed your hand on his cheek and smiled at him. "If it wasn't obvious, I love you too Chandler," you grinned.
He didn't think twice before pressing his lips to yours one more time. His hands slipped round your waist pulling you closer. Your lips moulded together perfectly and you blocked out the world around you. "Sofia, I don't mean to interrupt but you've kind of got a guy waiting downstairs for you," Rachel interjected.
You pulled away from Chandler and gasped. "Oh crap, I forgot about him," you said.
"Do you want me to go get rid of him?" Joey asked standing up," I just need to find my bat."
"No Joey it's okay," you said as Ross pulled him down into his seat," I'll go down in a minute."
You turned back to Chandler who was smiling at you brightly. "If it wasn't for you accidentally spilling your feelings I'd be on a date with him right now probably hating it if he's as much of a creep as you say he is," you chuckled.
He tucked a strand of hair behind your ear causing you to blush slightly. "I'm the only guy you'll be going on dates with from now on, you'll just have to put up with my cheesy jokes," he grinned.
"I love your cheesy jokes," you said," but I love you even more."
You kissed him lightly and then pulled away from him fully. "Right I best go get rid of Simon, wish me luck," you said walking out of the door.
You shut the door and leant against it. "I'm so happy for you man," You heard Joey say.
"You deserve someone great, I'm glad that someone is Sofia," Monica said.
"Yeah she's great, I love her so much and I'm glad I let it slip because now I get to be with the girl I've always wanted to be with," Chandler replied.
You walked away smiling knowing that the man you loved, loved you too.