Ross Geller {New Years Eve}

- Ross Geller & Y/N -
Synopsis: Ross and Y/N are the only ones without dates on New Years Eve so they spend the evening together and when the ball drops their friendship changes forever.

"I can't believe I don't have a date for New Year's Eve," you groaned, leaning your head on Joey's shoulder.
You were currently at Monica's yearly New Years Eve party and unfortunately your date had cancelled on you last minute. "I'd love to comfort you, but I have to go entertain that hot girl I came with," Joey replied before walking off to his date.
You slumped down on the sofa with your rum and coke, sipping it slowly. Moments later Ross sat down next to you with a sad expression. "Whats up dinosaur boy?" You chuckled ruffling his hair.
"My date cancelled on me," he sighed.
"Hey me too, we can form a singles club for the night," you said a small smile creeping onto your face.
"I'm already in the divorced club, I don't want to be in the singles club too," Ross whined," New Year's Eve is crap when your single."
Part of you was kind of glad that your date had cancelled on you and that Ross' had ditched him too because one thing that no-one else knew was that you had a little crush on Ross and you were kind of hoping to kiss him when the ball dropped.
You and Ross spent the rest of the evening talking and making fun of the cringe-worthy couples that surrounded you. "Do you fancy going out on the balcony for the ball drop?" You asked.
"Sure, why not," Ross grinned.
You slipped your coat on and slipped through the small window that led to the balcony. Ross was already out there leaning on the balcony, smiling at you. The cold air encased your body causing you to shiver slightly. "Can you believe this years already over?" Ross said turning to look at the snow covered street.
"It's been a pretty insane year," you responded.
"20 seconds 'till midnight," you heard Monica shout.
A soft wind blew through your hair causing it stick to parts of your face. Ross noticed and gently removed the loose strands of hair off your face.
10
9
8
7
6
"I can't believe I have no one to kiss on New Years," you huffed.
3
"Well maybe I can change that," Ross said.
"Happy New Year."
Ross leant forward and gently pressed his lips on yours before you could respond. He placed his hands on your waist whilst your hands rested on his chest. Your lips moulded together perfectly and you couldn't believe that he actually kissed you. "Guys, Ross is kissing Y/N, Y/N is kissing Ross ," Joey yelled.
You pulled away from Ross and saw your 5 friends staring at you through the window with big smiles on their faces. "Looks like the moments ruined now," Ross chuckled.
He lead you back inside and you sat on the sofa with the friends sat around you. "How on earth did that happen, why on earth did that happen?" Monica asked.
"We had no one to kiss at midnight so I guess we just didn't want to be the only ones alone when the ball dropped," Ross explained.
"Aw man, I thought you had finally told her that you had feelings for her," Joey said.
Everyones eyes widened including Joey's who had just realised what he had said. You looked up at Ross who was just staring straight ahead. You placed a hand on his knee and he looked down at you. "Is it true?" You asked.
He nodded, looking a bit anxious. You placed your hand on his cheek and slowly leaned in. He instantly kissed you back causing everyone around you to awe. You pulled away fairly quickly not wanting to kiss too much in front of your friends. "I like you too Ross," you grinned.
He leant back in his seat with a big smile on his face. "Damn what a great start to the year."

A/N - Bit of a short one but I hoped you all enjoyed it. Don't forget that you can suggest imagine ideas that you would like to see and you can also request personal imagines:)