He felt like such a coward and so ashamed. He could never confront any situation by himself. He constantly needed to hide behind other people and he hated himself for that.

He gulped the thick knot on his throat and laid back on the seat. He took a deep shaky breath and pressed his eyelids with his fingers trying to contain his emotions.

He didn't want to cry.

He really didn't.

But seeing Yoongi in person and knowing he wouldn't ever get the courage to talk to him and explain everything simply broke his heart.

Snap the fuck out of it, Jimin! He told himself as he removed his hands from is face. He glanced down and saw a pack of yellow sticky notes and a few pens.

Then he looked up across the parking lot and landed eyes on Yoongi's car. He gulped again as he took the sticky notes and a pen.

If he couldn't tell Yoongi face to face then he could at least write it. He began writing a quote that described almost everything he felt for, Yoongi. And maybe, he will even read written works by one of his favorite fiction writers.

"you are the finest,
loveliest, tenderest,
and most beautiful
person i have ever known—
and even that is an understatement."
f. scott fitzgerald

After writing it he took the sticky note and threw the pack and the pen on the floor. He got out of the car and sprinted towards Yoongi's car.

He then placed the note right in the drivers window. There was no way Yoongi could miss the note.

His heart started palpitating fast as thoughts of Yoongi reading the note lingered his mind. Would he throw it away? Would he think it's weird?

He started walking around the car to see if there was another place where he might place the note.

Just as he was leaning over the passenger door he heard a yell. "Hey! What are you doing?"

Jimin immediately straightened up and held his breath as he turned around. To say that he was suffering from tachycardia was certainly not even close.

He saw Yoongi's friend approach him. "So-sorry. I was — I really like the car and I wanted to see it up close." Jimin said feeling his face turn bright red.

The model glanced at Jimin trying to figure out if he was lying to him, but all he saw was a scared flustered boy.

"Okay. I thought you were trying to steal."

"No, I would—I would never. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make it seem like that." Jimin said apologetically.

"Its fine. Sorry for judging you automatically. I'm Hoseok and you are?"

Jimin pressed his lips together and blinked several times. He was sure Yoongi had already told his friends about him.

"I'm . . . my name is . . ."

"Hoseok!" A voice called. Hoseok turned to the building and saw Jungkook waving at him. "Hurry get the stuff!"

"I'll let you go. I see you're busy." Jimin quickly said.

"Oh yeah that's fine." Hoseok responded.

Jimin quickly walked away hoping Hoseok wouldn't go to the drivers seat and see the sticky note.

He wondered around the parking lot until he spotted Hoseok walking back in the building. Before going to the car he glanced to see if the note was still there.

Luckily, it was. So Jimin then got in the car and sighed loudly. He couldn't wait until Yoongi saw it.

He was daydreaming smiling when he got a text from Taehyung.

Taehyung:
hey i just met yoongi
he greeted me like nothing
he acted like we've never met before and he was actually kind of nice in a way??
he didn't bring you up at all

As Jimin finished reading the last sentence he felt his heart sink. He suddenly felt like his lungs were filled with water and he couldn't breathe.

Maybe, Yoongi wouldn't even bother to read the note.