"What took you guys so long? Making out." Han said.

"Yeah I stopped by your house real quick." Hyunjin snapped back.

"Damn." Felix laughed.

"I slept in." You said.

"That's a first." Chan patted you on the back. "We have 5 days until the competition, do you think you got it?"

"I don't know. That trick is too dangerous obviously." Hyunjin was quick to respond. "It's different when you do it in front of hundreds of people."

"You don't have faith in our boy here?" Chan grabbed your shoulders playfully to swing you back and fourth.

"I just don't want him to get hurt."

"He'll be okay. Right (Y/B/N)?" He placed his arm around your shoulders. Chan reminded you of your older brother in a lot of ways. Mostly silly and playful, but can be stern at times when he needed to be. But most importantly, making you feel important. A true leader.

"Come on. Let's practice guys." He moved away leaving you and Hyunjin alone.

"I don't think you should do it." Hyunjin said keeping his voice down.

"I'll be okay. I nailed it before." You reassured.

"But what if you get hurt?"

"You were okay about me doing it before when I was a guy." You arched your eyebrows.

"I know. But-"

"Come on ladies." Han yelled.

"Just please be careful." He said sweetly.

"I will."

....

You nail the trick again surprising everyone and you sat on your skateboard taking a rest.

"Let's go to the beach."

Again with the swimming? "(Y/B/N) can't swim." Hyunjin quickly covered for you.

"Is that why you always bail on us?" Han laughed.

"Yeah." You said softly.

"Cute. But no worries you can hang with Hyunjin since he can't go in either."

"It's okay." Hyunjin nodded.

"Let's go."

....

"What if they do something, like throw me in or...."

"It's fine I won't let that happen." Hyunjin whispered to you. He let you borrow some swim shorts and you changed your beanie into a snapback.

You felt nervous and couldn't stop shaking until Hyunjin interlocked your hand and placed it behind his back. You felt nervous from the risk Hyunjin was putting himself in. If the guys caught you right now, what would they think?

You couldn't stop blushing from the fact his nice warm hand placed on yours.

"Here." The boys stopped and you were surprised Hyunjin didn't let go of your hand until the guys turned around to look at you. You were the one that pulled your hand away. "What's with you two?" Minho asked.

"I'm afraid of.....water." You stuttered.

"Did you drown as a kid or something?" Chan looked at you concerned.

"Um....yeah." You nodded.

"We'll just stick our feet in." Hyunjin said.

You could tell some of the guys were suspicious of your new weird vibe with Hyunjin.