"This is my friend Hyunjin." You introduced and he just smiled sweetly.

"Aw he's a cutie." You blushed looking down embarrassed from your sisters words. "I thought you were talking to yourself." She laughed.

"Friend huh? Just friends or are you dating."

"Freya." You mumbled. "Go away."

"Okay I'll leave the young couple to do whatever. Just keep it PG." She enjoyed torturing you.

"Please leave." You panicked. "I'm sorry. She's kidding."

"I get it." He laughed. "Actually I don't get it because I'm a lonely child."

"You're lucky." You blew your hair out of your face again. "I wish I was a lonely child."

"No you don't. It gets lonely." He shrugged. "By the way, this doesn't have to change anything. We can still hang out at my house or we can go to the arcade again, you know whatever." His smile was too beautiful.

"Okay."

He alerted to his phone reading an incoming text message. "I better go." He smiled again.

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N)." He liked saying your name.

"Bye." You blushed.

-

The next morning you decided to sleep in since it was summer and you always harmed yourself getting up to be at the park early to get some alone time. Even though Hyunjin found out your most hidden secret and was sweet enough to cherish that secret. You still wanted to stay away. At least you hoped.

You heard a knock on your door waking up instantly. You figured you were home alone since no one answered said door knock. You teleported to the door not even remember getting up from how tired you were and opened the door to the attraction boy that stole your heart the first glance you got of him.

"Morning (Y/N)." He said and your eyes alerted awake.

You slammed the door embarrassed and realize what you just done. "Shoot." You whispered to yourself and quickly combed through your hair with your fingers. He already saw your sleep ware so there was no turning back now.

You opened the door once again with a big smile and your hair less a mess. "Hi."

"You just wake up?" He said grinning from ear to ear.

"No." You said blankly causing him to laugh.

"Are you coming today? You're usually early."

"It's fine. Go without me." You said nervously.

"I don't want to go without you." He said causing your stomach to erupt with butterflies. "I'll wait here."

"Okay." You were dazed by his smile. Once you closed the door you ran up stairs into your usual boy gear and threw your hair into a tight bun followed by your typical beanie. You grabbed your skateboard and helmet and saw Hyunjin leaning against your banister.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." You giggled.

This was going to be a new challenge for you. The fact that Hyunjin knew you were a girl now, you're gonna be twice as shy and twice as careful. You didn't want to embarrass yourself around him because when you were a 'guy' you didn't care as much if you fell or whatever, because guys just laugh it off. You wanted to impress him since it was clear to him already that you had a crush. He was sweet enough to brush it off but you still didn't fully understand how he felt about the situation.