SURE ENOUGH?

Hayat here...

Yeah you can ignore the title. It's just a dumb arrogant title.

And I'm here for two things..
Mainly because...

I cried over the fact how lovely people I have here when I went through all the comments which were telling me that they are really happy with this award.
(Lol while I was typing lovely people, the auto correct made it as 'lonely people' XD)

I literally couldn't stop my tears at the fact on how supportive you all were when you came to know we were at a shortage for judges.

😭😭

Can't thank you all enough for being such a nice person.
And I'd specifically like to take names but I'd hate myself if I miss any. 💖

Thank you to all the judges helping me out there by giving your prestigious time in judging all the book.

If Finesse Award is the skeleton, you all are the vital organs in it and every participant is the cell which comprises us.
Thank you all. 💖

The second reason!

A few participants have changed their usernames, book's name and so on. Besides, a few new entries have also been selected.

So I'm here to inform you that kindly check if your name of the book and your username is correct.
If not, kindly inform me in comments or by DM with your username and book's name and the change you wanna do including the genre of the book.

Please see if you have any changes to do, mention it in time or else it really becomes difficult to change it again and again.

All entries are CLOSED and we would not accept any new entries henceforth because judging has begun :)
Kindly those who have submitted their entries newly read all the rules and check your username and book's name if they are correct.

I will then be updating the judging list with the names of the new judges as well in them and assign the books in correct order.

Thank you 💖

~TheFinesseTeam