Participant's form

Hayat here participants!

I hope everyone's doing well and until now you've been patient with all the updates. So here comes submission/ participant forms.

Straight to the point, fill the details given below.

Read the whole chapter first.

Submit your story right before the genre of your book. If you are facing problems, feel free to DM us. If you have mistakenly submitted your story somewhere else, then please DM us. Remember your entry, if not done in your respective genre, it won't be counted as accepted.

I'll be commenting back to confirm your entry. In case you don't get a comment, DM us or comment directly.

THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE
Check the name of your entry in the next chapter after you've submitted your entry. Wait for a day as I won't be able to update instantly.

With all these done, you're good to go!

Username:
Title:
Genre:
Number of chapters: (excluding author's note and all. Prologue if contains story can be included)
Tags: (atleast 5 to spread the word)
Reason for your participation and why it matters to you:

Genres:

Action/Adventure/Thriller/Mystery (26)

Anime/Classic/Creepy pasta/Billionaire/Spiritual(16)

Chicklit/LGBT/New adults(18)

Fanfiction (CLOSED)

Fantasy(23)

Romance(CLOSED)

Werewolf/Vampire(15)

Other fiction/Teen fiction (CLOSED)

One shots/Short story(19)

Horror/Paranormal/Random/Humour/Drama(19)

Poetry(27)

If you want any other genres (if remaining any) to be added, then feel free to ask us here.

Hope you all have a great day and good luck for the competition.

I'll be updating with judges form and rules next. Thank you.

All the best everyone!