Chapter 15- Turned On

Y/N POV

"Is there something wrong?" I ask.

"Who were you talking to?" Midoriya asks, concerned.
"I was talking to a good friend of mine," I reply truthfully.
"What's there name?" Midoriya asks.
"Their name is Tomura," I respond.
"What's their last name...?" Midoriya asks, nervous and concern laced his voice.
"Tomura Shigaraki."
"Y/N...are you..." Midoriya takes a deep breath and then starts speaking again, "Are you working with them?"
"With who?" I ask.

Who would I be working with...hmm...oh! That's right! Tomura is the leader of the League Of Villains!

"Do you mean the League Of Villains?" I ask.
Midoriya nods.
"No, I'm not. I have no interest in being a villain," I say truthfully.
"But you're friends with the leader?" Todoroki joins in, an extreme seriousness to his voice.
"We're childhood friends. I hadn't seen him in eleven years until that day I ran off. I bumped into one of the members and they introduced me to everyone. They are all really nice and it was great seeing Tomura again! I have his number because I don't want to lose touch with him again," I explain.
"So you're their spy," Todoroki spat out.
"Spy? What? No, I'm not," I say to Todoroki.
"Sure...Midoriya we need to restrain her and tell Mr. Aizawa!" Todoroki commanded.
"Are you sure? What if she's telling the truth?" Ochako asks.
"She is still affiliated with them! We have to tell Mr. Aizawa and make sure Y/N is restrained," Todoroki said in a serious tone.

What...why...I guess they are villains...

"Y/N!" Todoroki shouts.
"What?" I ask.
"If you are innocent, which I don't believe!...You need to understand that Villains and Heroes can't be friends. It's not possible. Their enemies!" Todoroki shouts at me.

What...why...

"You have to decided. You aren't some special exception! HEROES OR VILLAINS!" Todoroki yelled at me. He sounded really mad.

I thought heroes were good people...and they have been nice to me...but they are mad at me for being friends with villains...

While the villains are fine with me being friends with heroes...just as long as I don't tell the heroes their plans...well they don't tell me their plans...and I don't tell any hero plans...they are still nice to me...

Are the heroes mad at me because I didn't tell them upfront? I don't really like to tell people things unless they ask...and if I'm uncomfortable talking about it of course...

Why are they being like this...

I don't say anything.

I just turn and run.

I run.

And run.

And run.

I finally arrive at the hideout.

I enter.

I go to the living area.

I see Tomura siting on the couch.

I walk over to him and say,
"Hello, Tomura."

A/N: I apologize if Todoroki and Midoriya are out of character...
Also...warning...
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Oooooooooo
STUFFS GOIN DOWN!!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN TO WRITE!!!!! >0<

OoooooooooSTUFFS GOIN DOWN!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHTHIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN TO WRITE!!!!! >0<