Chapter 18- "I missed you"

After Y/N Left...

Eijiro Kirishima POV

I...can't believe it...Y/N...a spy? Todoroki and Midoriya are out of their minds!

Out of the corner of my eye I see Uraraka run off after having a very animated conversation with Midoriya and Todoroki.

Where is she going?

I follow Uraraka to Mr. Aizawa's teacher dorm. She knocks on his door and Mr. Aizawa opens his door, looking tired as always.
Uraraka then explains what happened. She tells Mr. Aizawa that Todoroki and Midoriya think Y/N is a spy. Uraraka said that she believes Y/N is innocent. I step in and back Uraraka up. I also don't believe Y/N would be a spy, she's just not like that.

Then we hear an explosion.

"F##KING DEKU AND HALF N' HALF BASTARD!!!!!" Bakugo screams.

It turns out, Bakugo also didn't believe Y/N was a spy.
Mr. Aizawa said that he remembers her mentioning her friend and that he understands Y/N isn't a spy. She's never intentionally hurt someone, even with self defense she is hesitant about hurting the other person. Apparently Y/N had to go through lots of pain and torture before Mr. Aizawa, All Might, and Present Mic found the location of the terrible experiments. He did describe in detail...but Uraraka, Bakugo, I were still a mixture of surprised, terrified, and sad. It made no sense how Y/N could get through all that...
The experiments were conducted on her because of her quirks. She cut open, so they could test her blood and insides. Apparently, Y/N has the ability to turn into someone sort of demon form. They people wanted to know more about it, so they could control her. They wanted to make her into a human weapon. So they kidnapped her.
She was cut open, so they could run tests on her blood and insides. She would try to fight back, so they drugged her everything they needed her clam...which was 99% of the time. They forced quirks into her to see what would happen. They did more, but Mr. Aizawa said it was better for him to not say anymore.

Y/N...I'm sorry you had to go through that...if only we'd been there...we would have protected you...

Present Day...
Y/N POV

"Kirishima...it's good to see you, too...but could you please get off of me...you're really heavy..." I struggle to say. Kirishima's hug had knocked me down. He was still hugging me.

"Sorry..." Kirishima apologizes and get up off of me. He sticks out his hand, I take it and he pulls me back up to my feet.
He gives me his bright, toothy smile.
Kirishima then pulls me into another hug. He buries his head into my shoulder.
"I missed you so much! It's so great to see you again, Y/N!" Kirishima's word are muffled, but I can still hear him clearly.
"I missed you, too...I also missed you, Ochako...I missed all of you..." I said hugging Kirishima back. I smiled.
Ochako smiled at me and then hugged me also. I also hug Ochako.

It's a group hug! Haha...I missed these two so much...I'm still surprised they thought of me though...it makes me happy to know they care...

I then hear hear a familiar voice say my name. They sounded surprised. I pull away from the group hug and turn around to see...

Katsuki Bakugo

A/N: That's Bakugo

A/N: That's Bakugo...I know...I know it doesn't look like him because he isn't showing any anger or annoyance so...

I know it doesn't look like him because he isn't showing any anger or annoyance so

Here's a better picture! ^O^