「Chapter Thirteen」

the worst side of me I've kept under my skin
makes me feel uneasy deep inside

❝ the worst side of me I've kept under my skinmakes me feel uneasy deep inside ❞

His mother is flirting with that guy, and this makes him angry. He kind of feels disgusted, but he has to see who he is, also to make sure what his father has said about her is true.

Suddenly, his cellphone starts to ring. "Hello?" He waits for the person who is on the other line to speak up, but all he hears is the sound of someone crying.

"Taehyung has cheated on me, again," Jungkook says, and continues to cry. "Something does not feel right."

Seokjin really wants to talk to his friend in order calm him down, but on the other hand, he wants to see who that guy is, so he has to make a choice as fast as possible, because that guy is heading towards the exit.

"Listen, I'm so sorry, but I have to go," Seokjin says, and slowly, walks up towards the exit as well, without letting his mother notice. "Can we talk later?" Politely, he asks the boy on the phone, and pushes the door open, then tries to scan everywhere with his eyes in order to find that guy.

"O-Of course." When Seokjin hears this coming out of his friend's mouth, he drops the phonecall, and looks around, carefully, without missing a single thing.

He clenches his right hand into a fist, and punches the wall which is beside him. "Damn it!" He curses under his breath, because he can not find that guy from before. "Where did he go?" He questions himself, and punches the wall again. "Looks like he disappeared."

Somebody taps his shoulder for three times, and when Seokjin turns around to face him, that guy punches him right in the face which causes the poor boy to cover his face as fast as possible because of the rush of pain he feels through his bones.

"Looking for me, bitch?"

author's notelet's test your sixth sense,↳ that guy is one of the boys

author's note
let's test your sixth sense,
↳ that guy is one of the boys. can you guess who he is?

by the way, i love you so much. thank you for standing by me this whole time.