「Chapter One」

I miss you
how long do I have to wait?

"Father," Seokjin speaks up as he can see that his father is busy talking to one of the most trustworthy men at their own company

"Father," Seokjin speaks up as he can see that his father is busy talking to one of the most trustworthy men at their own company. "Can I go home, now?" He begs his father with his eyes, but he doesn't even bother to turn his face at his son in order to see what the boy is talking about.

"It is my pleasure doing business with you." His father keeps talking to the man who has been standing there around half an hour without even making a single move, paying his full attention to his boss who is Seokjin's father.

"Father, please, can I go home, now?" Rapidly, Seokjin taps his right foot on the floor. "I have some work to do."

Finally, his father turns his face at his son with his eyes narrowed. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me father when we are at the company?" He rolls his eyes at him, and continues talking with the man.

"My apologies, Mr. Kim, now, would you let me go?" Seokjin has always hated how his father treats him in front of the others, but he can not help but to keep calm when he talks.

"No, I have an appointment with Mr. Jung, and his son will be here, too, so I need you by my side."

Seokjin sits back down on the sofa, and grabs his cellphone out of his pocket to text his boy friend that he is going to be late for the date, but soon, his cellphone starts to ring.

He picks it up, "Hello?" He remains silent for a second in order to hear his boy friend's beautiful voice again, but all he can hear is someone breathing continuously on the other line. "Namjoon, is it you, baby?"

"Seokjin— I-I am hurt, and I don't know where I am—" Namjoon speaks as it is getting harder for him to breathe, but he somehow manages himself to control his best in order to talk to Seokjin, and let him know where he is. "This is— I had a car accident, and I can't get out of—"

"Baby, baby, listen, just keep calm, and tell me where you are, then I will come, and pick you up, or at least, I can send help." Seokjin is freaking out the most, but he is trying not to scare the boy who seems to be in a bad condition.

"I don't know— it's dark, and I-I can smell the g-gasoline," Namjoon starts to cry, and decides to wipe away his tears with the back of his hand, but his hand is stucked under something, so he can not move it. "I don't want to d-die."

"Listen, I'm going to send some help, okay? Just calm down, and everything will be fine." Seokjin knows that he is lying to his boy friend, but he has to take this bad situation under control.

Before Seokjin can say anything, an explosion occurs at the place where Namjoon had an accident, and all of a sudden, everything goes black for the poor lonely boy.