Not So Friendly Competition

-Meanwhile in an unspecified AU-
-C0de's PoV-

With how restless Zer0 was getting I decided that I should let him burn off some energy in the only way he seemed to know how. I had teleported to a random AU, landing just outside snowdin, I was a little hesitant to give over control.

"One more time before you get control, the deal is, you are not allowed to touch the codes, got it?" I said out loud to myself.

"Okay I got it... I won't touch the codes." Zer0 promised.

While he might be insane, I know Zer0 isn't a liar. "And please don't hurt my body on purpose... if you follow these rules then you can pick the next book to read okay?" I told Zer0, who nodded excitedly.

With that said, I gave over control of my body to Zer0, becoming like a specter that only he could see. I watched my body fall to its hands and knees as the appearance changed, wincing at how god damn creepy it was to see that black liquid with binary coming out of my left eyesocket.

Zer0 stood up after a moment, stretching and grinning widely.

We both turned now and began to walk into Snowdin, Zer0 humming a soft tune, while I was a little apprehensive, knowing what Zer0 was about to do.

"Don't worry, this will be fun" Zer0 chuckled.

"Maybe for you.... I'm just not the biggest fan of murder" I replied.

"Funny, because you didn't have any problem with murdering the kid way back then" Zer0 said calmly.

I glared at him, not wanting to talk about that, "it wasn't the same.... so just, drop the subject" I growled.

Zer0 just shrugged, as we continued into Snowdin.

The small town however was unusually quiet, and it didn't take too long to figure out why, seeing piles of dust on the ground, it made my soul stop for a moment. So this AUs kid was on a Genocide run... I was shaking with anger now, and overwhelming Hate.

Knowing where this was going, Zer0 easily gave me back control, my eyelights had disappeared as my hatred made me unable to think normally.

I knew where to go, and with a flash of glitching code, I was gone, standing in the room just after the judgement hall, I turned to walk in.

-??? PoV-

Killing everyone as we followed the kid had been easy, and had made this world's Sans think it was the brats fault. Admittedly I did have to hold myself back from killing the runt the moment I saw them, but my two other companions were right, this was more fun.

So far I was winning in our little competition on who could gain the most LV. I was just faster then Killer, who had a habit of toying with his pray, and it was easy to surpass Horror as he always had take his time to 'sample' his victims.

So once we got to the judgment hall I had to hold back laughter when the kid was confronted by an enraged Sans. But his expression was even better when he watched the kid stiffen and cry out as my bone attack impaled them through the stomach and I turned them to ashes with a blast from my gaster blaster. I could almost feel a tiny flicker of pity for the runt, but only because this one had been doing a pacifist run. I stepped from the shadows and grinned at Sans, who was standing there in shock.

"Wh-what? Who are you! What the hell man!?" He asked.

I grinned at this Sans, and it was at this point that Horror and Killer caught up to me. They knew this was going to be my kill, but it was still so humorous to see the look of shock and confusion on Sans face.