chapter 19

Angels pov

It's now friday and im sitting in Brents classroom. I've been trying to figure out where i know the guy from but no use. Becca said he looks familiar but she couldn't remeber either. It bothered me the most. I just staring off to space and thinking. When i think i usually pull my hair into a ponytail and bit my lip. Well the next thing i know im being picked up and sat on Brents desk with him in between my legs. I blush and look at him trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I look at his door to see it closed and im hoping locked, im glad he has things covering his window. 

I lean in a kiss his neck. "Did my lip biting turn you on Alpha?" i ask in a teasing way. I hear him groan and tighten his grip on my waist. "Your turning me on Mr. Kingsly." I moan in his neck. I think that put him over the edge because he attacked my lips and kissed me with so much hunger. Its been about a week since weve done anything and truthfully i really need it. I moan as he grips my ass after picking me up. 

"Knock Knock" comes from the door and i growl softly smelling its not a wolf. I groan and straighten myself out before sitting in my desk next to Brent. He groans and looks at me with a looking saying sorry. I smile and shook my head and mouth were at school. He smiles and gets up to open the door. "Hey" an annoyingly high pitched voice comes from the door. "Me and some of the other teachers were going out for drinks tonight. We were wondering if you wanted to come with." She asked with a giggle and touched MY MATES chest. You can say im a little pissed at another female touching him in front of me. I backed away and removed her hand. That made me smile once i felt a over whelming erg to throw up.

"Im sorry but i have plans with my Girlfriend." He said with imfases to girlfriend. 

"Oh come on you know you wanna drink with us." She whinned. I coughed and im guessing she finally noticed me in here. She gave me an annoied look and looked back at Brent. Oh hell no my wolf chimed in through my head. I couldnt help but laugh and try to cover it with a cough. That bitch needs to learn her place Angel. I could tell she was mad at the human just as much as i was.  I know but shes human snow we cant do anything. Plus shell think its wrong for a teacher and student dating. I told her with a soft voice. She just nodded and curled up in my head. How about after school we go for a run? Its been a while. I asked and i recived a yip and felt he fill with joy.

I wasnt paying attention to them but i then heard Brent raise his voice. "Look i have a girlfriend to which i intend to marry some time soon. So id really like it if youd leave me alone from now on. I have plans with my girlfriend tonight so i will be declineing your request. Good-bye." He shut the door in her face. I couldnt help but let out a laugh. He had his eyes closed and he looked tense. I got up and walked over to him and put his head into my neck. He inhaled my scent and started to calm down. "God humans are so stupid sometimes." He sighed as he held me closer. "Now where were we?" He looked into my eyes and smiled.

I laughed and kissed him. "We can finish later Mr. Kingsly." I teased him and he groaned. "I have something planned for you tonight" I winked and left as soon as the bell rang. 

=========================================================

Brents POV

As soon as she said that she had something planned for me i felt my pants get a little tight. I closed my classroom door and went to my desk. i started to grade papers when my phone vibrated.

hey Mr Kingsly  ;) I have a question for you.

I couldnt help but laugh and get a smile on my face. And what might the question be I asked.

What is your favorite color? 

I raised my eyebrow at the question but answered with red. I've always found it a cool color. Hey Zuse? He was curled up in a ball to sleep when I called him.

Yeah?
What do you think she could be doing?
I don't know dude her wolf won't tell me either.

I just shrugged and pack up my stuff. I left work for the day and drove home.

====================================

I know it's late but I had to write it on my phone so it might not be as long as the others