Chapter 16

Angels POV

When i awoke the next morning Brent wasnt in the bed. I got up and walked out of the room and down to the loving room. I smelled something amazing in the Kitchen. I walked in to see Brent dancing to a song on his tablet. I watched in amusment and let out a small laugh. Hw jumped and turned around with a scared look on his face, that made me laugh more. 

"Aww you werent suppose to wake up yet. I was going to bring you breakfast in bed." He pouted and walked over to me. He grabed me and slung me over his shoulder. He started walking back to the room with me laughing the whole way there. He threw me on the bed and told me to stay. I kept laughing but did as he said. 

He then came back with a tray of Waffles and strawberries. I finally stopped laughing and smiled at him. "Brent that smells amazing." I smiled up at him as he set it on the bed. I sniffed the waffles and moaned in delightment. 

"I hope so i made them just for you and me." He sat on the bed next to me. He grab a strawberry and placed it near his lips. He came closer to me and leaned into me with the strawberry still in his mouth. I took the rest that was hanging out of his mouth and kissed him. "That was kinky." He wiggled his brows, and i couldnt help but laugh. 

"What made you want to make me breakfast in bed" I looked at him as i put a piece of waffle in my  mouth. 

"I just wanted to do something cheesie and romantic." He shrugged as he took a bite of waffle. "I also didnt want to wake you. Your just so cute when you sleep. Your even more cuter with my mark showing." He leaned forward and kissed my mark. I moaned a llittle from the sparks that erupted as he did that. 

"Well im glad you made me breakfast. Your even hotter with my mark on you." I leaned in this time but instead of kissing it i nipped at his mark. He groaned and gripped the bed sheet. He picked up the tray and put in on the night stand. The next thing i know is im pined to the bed with him hovering me. 

"Babe that turned me on so bad. You dont understand how bad i want to make love to your perfect body." He whispered into my ear as he kissed down my neck and pulled up my shirt. He then kissed up my stomache and then right under my breast. He then unhooked my bra since it was a front hook. I gasped as he took one of my breast in his mouth and the other in his hand. 

"Oh Brent."I moaned. I gasped coming back to my senses. "Brent please stop" I said through a moan. I didnt know my eyes were watering until i felt his hand on my cheek.

"Baby im so sorry i shouldnt have done that. I know you made a promise to your mom. Please dont cry, I hate seeing you cry." He said in a husky voice. He rehooked my bra and pulled down my shirt. He pulled he to him and i cried a little in his shoulder. 

"Im sorry i got your shirt wet." I sniffled and looked at him. He laughed and shook his head. He hugged me and i hugged him back. 

"Babe im really sorry." He looked into my eyes with a sad look. I shook my head and hugged him.

"Its fine, I never said i didnt enjoy it." I smiled up at him and he laughed. "I love your Brent."

"I love you too Angel. Your my everything and i never want to see you cry again." He kissed me and pulled me out of bed.

After that we cleaned the kitchen and started to head home. Once we got to my place i kissed him good-bye. I walked into my house and staight to the kitchen. "Hi daddy." I smiled and hugged him. I felt him sniff me and laughed at him. "What are you doing." I asked through a laugh.

"You smell different. You smell kinda like Bren..." He paused for a second. Then he smiled at me, "Did you guys mark each other?" I nodded at him. "I'm glad baby girl. Now he asked permission right." 

"Yes daddy i asked him to mark me. I told him i was ready for people to know i found my soul mate." I smiled at him. My dad pulled me into a hug and laughed.

"You sound just like your mom. She said the same thing to me when she was ready for my mark." I smiled at the thought of my mom. "Im glad you found your mate honey. I can see that your happy. Its been a while since youve been this happy." He hugged me one more time and then told me to go wash up. 

============================================================

short chapter but im thinking of writing another today so keep calm everyone :) hope you guys are liking my book so far. 

I wanna ask you guys for some ideas too. so comment and leave me an idea you think would give my book a little twist. im thinking old boyfriend of Angel or maybe she gets kidnapped by someone. hmmm.