Chapter 1

This is my first story so i hope yall like it. Comment and vote. Thank you :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i woke up at 7:30 in the morning i had a major head ache. Ugh last night of what i remember was a hella fun.

Oh where are my manners i should tell you about myself and what last night was. My name is Angel McWane, yeah i know weird name. Im 17 and im a senior in high school. I'm a light brown haired girl that is about 5'6". Im not one of the populars but im in the middle. Oh and dont forget the Betas only daughter out of three kids and im in the Rebal Wind pack.

Anyways let me tell you what last night was. Last night my bestfriend Becca called me over to get ready to go to the club/bar. I'm glad we got in though i met a great guy. His name was Brent Kingsly. He was about 21 or so if he got into the club. He has blonde hair and was about 6'2 and damn was he fit. mmmmhmmm.

Anyways back to this morning, i woke up with a major head ache. I rolled out of bed and walked slowly to my bathroom and turned on the shower. As soon as it got warm i steped in and stayed in for what seemed like an hour. As soon as i felt clean and awake i got out. I walked naked to my dresser and looked through it.

"Hmmm what should i wear today" i said to myself rumaging throught my dresser. My iphone lite up and started singing the animal i have become. I ran over still pulling my skinny jeans i decided on up my legs. "Hello" i said in a huff.

"Why hello there, is this Angel?" a deep male voice asked.

"Yes and who is this. If i may ask?"

"Brent Kingsly, the cute blonde from last night" he said with a chuckle.

"Oh my gosh, hey! Did i give you my number last night?" i said a little confused.

"No i had to ask your friend becca i think. I told her i wanted to see you again so she gave it to me."

"You want to see me again?!!" i asked a little surprised.

"Yes i do. W-would you like to go on a date with me tonight??" he asked with a little studder at the end.

"YES!!" i screamed and then heard him laughing on the phone. He had a cute laugh that made me smile.

"Okay ill pick you up later on tonight then My Angel" and then he hung up the phone.

I ran to my dresser and started throwing cloths everywhere in my room. I texted Becca to get her ass over to my house as fast as she could. I cant wait for tonight its going to be so much fun!!