Pocket Full of what?

I'm writing more cause I love writing fluff here ya'll go kiddies-Kubo

     A gray sky hung over Yoongi like a big, ominous, ornament (what the fuck). His mind was so clouded, the weather had been drizzly for the past three days and for those past three days, he hasn't seen Hoseok any time he went to his garden. He was growing worried. 

     "Where could Hoseok be? He wasn't even at his cafe, he's always at his cafe..." Yoongi stared at the gray sky, looking for any answer to where his Seok could be. After several moments of sitting, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a coin, another coin given to him by Hoseok, for emergencies. Yoongi felt like this was quite the emergency.

     "I want to see Hoseokie again" Yoongi wished, holding the coin close to his heart. He threw the coin into the foutain and watched as it sunk to the blue bottom, joining many other coins.

     "You know, I always wonder what happens to those coins, where do they go? Are the wishes still valid? Who takes them?" Yoongi knew the person who belonged to that voice all too well. He swirled around and collided with Hoseok. Yoongi immediatley jumped into the younger's arms.

     "Seok ah! I missed you so much where the hell have you been?" Yoongi looked up and was met with Hoseoks brown orbs, Yoongi swore that his eyes sparkled every time he saw him. 

     "I had an emergency and couldn't come for three whole days, I'm so sorry, Yoon." Hoseok held Yoongi in an embrace once more and burried his face into the shorter man's neck.

     "Why didn' t you at least text me? Shoot me an email?" Yoongi asked.

     "My good friend got very sick, I had to help him out. " Hoseok answered.

     "Oh no, I hope he's okay now, and I'm happy you're okay," Yoongi squeezed Hoseok's cheeks, "I thought you left me for a minute there."

     "Me? Leave you? Min Yoongi, I love you more than words can describe and I would never in my life leave you behind, you hear me?" Hoseok looked Yoongi in the eyes the whole time he said this. 

     Yoongi couldn't help but feel a sense of pride that Hoseok confessed that he'd never leave him. This was all Yoongi needed to jump into his arms and hug him until he lost all of his breath.

     "I love you so much, Hoseok"  Yoongi burried his face into Hoseoks neck for what felt like the thousandth time. 

     "Love you too, Yoongs" Hoseok pulled him in closer, smiling like a fool.

     "To apologise for scaring you, wanna grab a drink at the cafe? It's on the house" Hoseok winked.

     "It fucking better be" Yoongi said, they both laughed and began to walk away from the fountain that Yoongi swore was magical. The fountain would always see him and Hoseok together, and it would always bring Hoseok back to him. 

     "I wish to stay with Hoseokie forever."

I HAVENT UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY SO MUCH FOR MY UPDATE PLAN I LOVE YOU GUYS SCHOOL HAS BEEN SO DIFFICULT AND LIFE ISNT WORKING WITH ME BUT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT I WILL TRY AND WRITE ANOTHER UPDATE AS AN APOLOGY! HOPE YOU GUYS READY FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER OF FUCKHEADS LMAO K BYE ILY MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED IT AND SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS!!- Kubo