Stimulator Simulator

On a dare, Hoseok was to download a game that was basically about fucking guys.It was apparetly the height of nsfw gaming these days even for the straight man. How did he get into this situation you ask? Well, him, Jimin, Jin, and Namjoon were all playing truth or dare at about 3am. Drunk off their asses (what a plan). Here's how it went basically,

"Hoseokieeee", The youngest slurred, ponting to Namjoon as his sight was a little fuzzy, "I dare you to play 'Do Him'". Jimin had a sly smile on his face and he burst into laughter at Hoseok's expression.

"Jimin!" he threw his hands up, "I'm not a fucking homosexual like you, I will not!"

"Then you're a pussy" Jimin stuck out his tongue at the older, causing him to scowel. In a rare moment of un-drunkenness, Hoseok growled "Don't disrespect your hyung you gay, I am the straightest and will not succumb to your homo antics uh-uh"

Jimin just stared at him, giggling to himself as Jin tried to wake up Namjoon who was passed out. Long story short, Jimin didn't forget his dare and now Hoseok had to prove that he has the balls to play a gay simulator. Fun, right?

Hoseok decided to just get it over with and he found the game and hit download. As Hoseok wait for the game to get onto his computer, which he was super unsur about since it might give it some virus. Hoseok decided to look at the reviews, the read,

Heteroking99: Damn! I'm straight and I came four times, this game is the fucking best!

Jimoan: My gay ass praises the lord oH G O S H

God: Yoongi was so yummy (insert nsfw emoji)

"Yoongi?" Hoseok thougt outloud to himself, who could this 'yummy Yoongi' be? He guessed that he was soon to find out. The game finally downloaded and Hoseok let out a big sigh, the pain.

He clicked on the game icon and was greetes with the home screen that read 'Do Him' and had a picture of a cute boy with cat-like eyes staring up into the camera innocently with a face full of cum.

"Fuck, what a great start" Hoseok huffed, refusing the fact that his dick got slightly hard just at the home screen.

He put his name as "Hoseok" and added his physical traits, (eye color, hair, dick length, etc.)and then clicked 'start game'. His headphones suddenly cooed, "Hello Hoseok~", a sweet deep voice purred into his ears, fuckfucfuck don't get hard Jimin will make fun of you you're not gay dontgethard fuck fuckfuckfu-

"Welcome to my fucking simulator, yes this is live, a recording maybe? Who knows." Hoseok's breath hitched at the breathy voice emitting from his headset, "Just know," the voice suddenly deepened, " I will make sure that Daddy feels good, k?~" the text appeared on the screen as dirty words flew around in Hoseok's head. He hasn't even offically started the game and he's already losing it.

"Fuck-" he said under his breath, uncaunciosly unzipping his pants to relieve the pressure on his cock.

"Already aroused? We haven't even started yet," the screen suddnely went black and Hoseok was confused for a second until the monito'r showed a pale boy with jet black hair, on his knees smiling at the lense. "Hi Hoseok" he purrs, "are you ready to play?"

-15 minutes later-

make him fuck himself? or fuck your kitten?

Hoseok practically had his nose pressed to the screen as he was about to cum. He kept pouring out hard "fuck"s and "you're so good for me baby"s over and over. He could hardly think straight as he watched the pale boy slide a dildo in and out of his leaking hole. The sight was beautiful Hoseok couldn't even believe that this was a game. The boys hair was messed up and stuck to his head with sweat, his mouth in an 'o' shape as he lets out high pitched moans, waiting for his daddy to let him cum. He whines and pants, staring through the computer screen to Hoseoks soul (more likely his dick) lustfully. "It feels so good daddy ah~" Hoseok coos at the screen at how the boys legs are shaking and he tries to get as much friction as he can.

"Can I come daddy? It hurts daddy please"

Hoseok felt his dick twitch but held off a little bit longer, he wanted to make his 'baby' cum all over himself. Two options lit up on the screen, he picked carefully.

Yes, cum for me kitten or Not yet you pretty slut, wait for daddy

Hoseok growls, pumping his dick faster as Yoongi lets out a sinful moan and it echoes through his ears, fuckfuckfuck I'm about to cum he thought. All his straight thoughts and fragile masculinity left him as all he wanted was to see his kitten realease. Yoongi finally released followed by a loud, high moan which all by itself caused Hoseok to release as well. He watched as white strings of cum dirtied the boys torso and a little on his lip. The boy looked down, swiped his finger over a hard nipple and innocently sucked off some remaining cum. He looked right into Hoseok's eyes as he did so and Hoseok let out a low groan, "Don't do such things to me, kitten" the boy smiled and the screen lit up another color, followed by words that read;

excitement: 80%

stimulation: 98%

pleasure: 100%

take care of your kitten after he has fucked himself?

yes no

yes

-20 minutes later-

Hoseok has finished the game, he thinks about whether or not he should give it back to Jimin or hold on to it for a bit longer. Then it hits him, heterosexual Hoseok just got off to watching a pretty guy fuck himself.

"Holy fucking shit-"

That is all! Told y'all I wasn't dead yet! I hope you enjoyed my sad attempt as nsfw writing I go back to fluff now oof, bye lol - Kubo💕