Art Student

Kim Taehyung is an apriring art student at a university in Seoul. He could barely afford his coming here as he lived on a farm for most of his life, but it was thanks to his best friend that he could attend here. Taehyung's best friend is famous dancer idol Jung Hoseok who has made a huge name for himself after leaving the rap trio he was in previously.

Taehyung always had his worries, he has been his friend since they were in grade school and he always had an eye on the older. Hoseok joined this rap group back in 2014 and they did great for the first year and a half, sold out tours, fan meets, all the good shit. Then one of the members bit the bullet in the worst way and they all just kind of went their seperate ways. Hoseok fell into a deep, long depression after the loss of one of his closest friends and it tore him up inside for years.

Finally, Taehying decided that he was tired of seeing his best friend mope around and he finally said, "Jung Hoseok you are going to be the most famous idol in Korea dammit please just smile!"

Hoseok took up dancing, his smile showed up more, the sun shown brighter by the day and before they knew it Hoseok became known in 12 different countries in a little over a year of debuting. Hoseok's life was bright, full, wonderful. After a good while of dancing as a idol king he fulfilled his promise with Taehyung that they would attend college together and look out for each other. Taehyung not only sees this as a chance for keeping his best friend in touch with reality, but he sees it as a new beginning for both of them. Taehyung is majoring in the history of classic arts while Hoseok is majoring in dance, obviously.

The two are having the time of their lives as students and they both couldn't ask for anything more. Well, maybe there was one thing.

"Hoseok! I would like you to meet my good friend, Yoongi" Taehyung pointed to a shy looking boy with dusty purple hair which reminded Hoseok of star clusters. The boy pulled a pale hand out of his grey sweater sleeve, whiped some paint off onto his hankerchief and shook hands with the dance major. Hoseok looked at the attractive guy in awe, how can someone be so damn fine?

"H-hi I'm Yoongi i'm an art major, senior" the boy flashed a cute gummy smile that sent Hoseok to the high heavens. Taehyung just stares back and forth between the boys proudly, he was gonna have a fun time with this pair. Why does Taehyung want to pair up his manly dancer idol best friend with his shy art major hyung? Well, it all started with Yoongi whining about how he will never find love then going on about who his perfect man would be. Now, Taehyung usually just ignores the pale boy but he said a name that erupted interest.

"If I were to ever date a guy, I'd date Jung Hoseok oh god he's such a baby" Yoongi looked out of the window dreamily.

"Oh, a fan are we?" Taehyung coos. The smaller boy jumps and blushes deeply,

"Y-yes I am a very big fan of his dancehis story is very inspiring you know? How he came out of his depression and conquered the industry with just some words of encouragment from his best friend. Wow, if I were to ever meet that friend I would give him or her the biggest hug!" Yoongi hugged himself tightly and smiled to himself. All Taehyung could do was laugh at the pale boy's naivety.

It's not like the two kept the secret that they were going, it was almost impossible to not recognize Hoseok's face or figure anywhere. But this boy didn't get out much as Taehyung has learned, so that may be why he isn't so fast to recognize them.

A secret they are keeping though, Hoseok likes boys and he's been whining about not having a cute fragile art boy for months and Taehyung just put the pieces together. He was is just about tired with the asking him about how dating life is going with him and one of Hoseok's friends Jimin so he finally decided "fuck it imma get them together"

"Hello, I'm Hoseok" they boys bowed to each other politely. It took a couple seconds then it hit Yoongi as to who he was talking to. Suddenly the boy's eyes widened and he quickly gasped.

    "Oh my god you're idol rapper and dancer Jung Hoseok I've always had dreams of seeing you live and in person but never thought that you'd be friends with my classmate oh my god I love you I'm such a big fan I-" Yoongi suddenly took in a deep breath and pouted, causing Hoseok's heart to melt on spot, "I am so sorry I respect you is what I am getting at this is so cool oh my gosh I' m sorry if I sound obsessed? I recenlty started watching your dance videos, I taught myself how to dance to '1 Verse, and Youth!" The boy continued babbling about what an inspiration Hoseok was to him but all Hoseok could pay attentio to was how he cutely pouts his lips when he's talking and his nervous habit of putting his hand on his neck. Yes, this boy is the one, Hoseok might just die if he must wait any longer.

"Pardon me, but I haven't had breakfast yet, mind if I leave you two at it?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course! Have fun, can you bring me a poweraid? I haven't gotten myself something for dance class,"

"Sure thing, bud, how about you, Yoong, need anything?"

"An inhaler perhaps," Yoongi muttered under his breath, still staring at Hoseok. Taehyung smiled and just nodded before he took his leave. This left Hoseok and the soft art boy of his dreams alone in a gallery. Yoongi shyly smiled at Hoseok, Hoseok returned that one with a similar warm smile.

"Do you mind showing me around a bit? I lock myself up in the studio so much it would be good for me to see the other parts of this lovely campus, if you're busy though I'll be happy to-"

"Of course Hobi- Hoseok!" Yoongi said, praying that Hoseok didn't notice his nickname for him. Ever since Yoongi started being a fan of Hoseok he began his little nickname "Hobi" for whenver he would talk about the other.

-15 minutes-

Hoseok and Yoongi chatted over a piece that Yoongi was working on. He drew a sun in front of a baby blue backdrop littered with beautiful flowers. Hoseok looked at the painting in awe and poured out his compliments, "this is so good! I'm so impressed wow, how long did this take? A week? You're not even done- woah! This painting is almost as beautiful as you are. This is so good I love the colors!"

Yoongi's cheeks flushed at Hoseoks comment. His heart felt like it could burst! Hoseok leaned over to Yoongi as if he was going to tell a secret, so Yoongi leaned in closer as well. Hoseok moved to where his lips were just brushing Yoongi's soft cheek. He whispered something to Yoongi that made his face go read then he kissed him. Jung Hoseok just kissed the cheek of soft art boy Min Yoongi. Yoongi turned away from Hoseok, hid his face in his sleeves and screamed.

I know we just met, but I aleady know how I feel about you, Min Yoongi. You have a face that I fell in love with easily and lips that could drive anyone mad

"Wah!" Yoongi cried out, "Who the fuck are you? Romeo Montague? I can't believe that the man of my dreams just whispered some Shakespearean shit into my ear in such a voice oh my god!" Yoongi continued to babbly, trying to work out what the hell just happened. Hoseok moved closer, he gently grabbed his wrists as if silently asking him to look up, and said "See this painting?" he pointed to Yoongi's, "this is beautiful. These flowers, beautiful. This flower, beautiful" he kissed Yoongi's lips and the boy his his face shyly once again.

"I'm back! How have you kids been?" Taehyung announces his coming as usual.

"Absolutely fantastic!" Hoseok says as he wraps an arm around Yoongi's waist, causing the boy to smile widely. Taehyung's mouth dropped open and he said, "Aleady? Hoseok you haven't even taken him out to lunch! Yoongi? Is this man really who you want? I will allow this couple only if I see you two go ut atleast once!"

"Of course, Tae" Yoongi says softly.

"Ah, how about I take you to my studio instead?" Yoongi's eyes widened, and Hoseok chuckled, " to dance! I want to dance with you, Yoongi I-" Yoongi pressed a slender finger to the younger's lips and hushed him.

"Don't even finish that sentence."

The boys continued to talk......I would write more but I am terribly tired and just really needed to update I hope this chapter was good, despite me not proof reading it I hope you enjoyed it. I will update with better in time I love you!-Kubo💕