🍓one🍓

"mommm, i don't need a babysitter i'm 11." The young girl whined as her mom rushed around the kitchen, making breakfast and cleaning at the same time. "I'm not leaving you here alone, chaoxing." Her mom said, putting pancakes on to two plates and setting them on the dining room table.

Chaoxing stared at the food, a pout on her face as she put pancake in her mouth. she was convinced that having a babysitter at her age was dumb, especially when she had an 18 year old brother who could take care of her just fine.

"for the last time, just call me chao, and lucas will be here and he's 18!" She shouted and put her fork down angrily. Her mom scoffed and looked over at her. "Even if Lucas is here, he's fucking useless. he won't take care of you Chao!" she said angrily.

their mother had for some reason never liked lucas, and it hurt chaoxing since she loved her big brother so much. sometimes he stayed in his room all day, doing god knows what, but she still love him to the moon and back, he was her role model

"good morning xuxi!" chaoxing said happily, running over and hugging her brother who smiled and hugged her back. "bye chao, the babysitter will be over in an hour." their mom said and kissed the 11 year olds forehead before leaving.

"where is mom going?" lucas asked, sitting down at the table to eat his pancakes. "business trip." was all chaoxing said before going upstairs and into her room, slamming the door loudly. the family dog walked over and plopped himself right beside lucas before closing his eyes.

lucas had accidentally fallen asleep, but was awoken by a knock on the door. he groaned and rubbed his eyes, slowly standing up and walking over. he looked through the peep hole of the door and felt his breath being taken away by the beauty that stood on the other side.

"hello, my name is jungwoo. i'm here to babysit chaoxing." he said, politely bowing to lucas who couldn't stop staring. "i'm yukhei, chaoxing is upstairs, i'll go get her." lucas mumbled, turning around to go upstairs.

"i'm 11 i don't need a babysitter." chaoxing whined, throwing her phone at lucas who gave her an angry mother look. "yeah, well i'm 18 and need a boyfriend and that boy is cute as fuck. help your brother please." lucas begged, causing the child to sigh and nod.

they walked downstairs, the 11 year old looking quite miserable as she dragged her feet along. lucas smiled, and jungwoo returned the gesture. his smile was so bright and beautiful, and really cute like the rest of him. how was that fair?

"how old are you jungwoo?" chaoxing asked curiously, actually just trying to get information for her brother. "i'm 17." he answered, smiling at her as he sat on the couch, he was very quiet and polite, unlike lucas who was an annoying bitch. (yes i know jungwoo is older in real life.)

"my brother is 18. you should date him and save him from himself. he locks himself in his room for hours each day and i don't know what he does in there but i'm scared to find out. be friends with him cause he's lonely."