Chapter 2

Tonight's the night. I finally get to go to my new job. I can't wait what awaits me at Fazbear's Fright.

-timeskip-

I walk inside to the building, hoping that nothing bad will happen. Looking around the place as I walk to the office are drawing of Freddy and his friends that kids made. Props here and there and a lot of arcade machines.

Finally walking into the office, I sit down right when the bell chimes 12am.

Looking down at the desk, I see a note saying the tablet for your cameras are to your right to check on anything if needed and to your left is the control panel to reboot any systems that may go offline.

After doing so I look at the camera's seeing nothing but props. I jumped in my seat, almost falling onto the ground from getting a phone call. I answer it hearing a guy talk on the other end.

-time skip cause I'm lazy

I look at the time to see it's now 4am. Geez he talked a lot. After hearing about the animatronic that is lingering around somewhere in this place you decided to check the cameras again to see if you could find him. As said you see a silver eye looking right at the camera in room 10 as if it was looking right into your soul. It gave you chills.

Soon the cams go static and once it was gone, the animatronic wasn't in the room anymore. You searched for it everywhere not finding him anywhere. Now hearing sound within the vents you go to check them and saw that he is crawling in one but now it was too late to close it for he was already out of it.

Crap, what am I gonna do now?

I look at the time seeing that its 5:35 and I only have 25 minutes left until I go home.

"Why hello there." A robotic voice was heard from the entrance besided me. I look at who it could be and soon to find out its the animatronic the guy was talking about on the phone.

I said not a word but stared at him unsure of what he wanted or would do. "Quiet today I see? That's fine." He comes closer to me looking me up and down; soon making eye contact with him. "You are very pretty you know." He said getting down to my level.

I only kept eye contact with him, afraid of what he might be planning. Whatever he is doing is making me really uncomfortable. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled at me while walking away. The 6am bell rings signalling I am able to go home and that is what I would do.

Grabing my things and walking out of the place, I remembered looking at him. Thinking about if we could become friends. Getting into my car, driving home.

I soon get back home and go straight go up to my room and flop onto my bed. Falling a sleep dreaming about the new bunny.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 05, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

My Best Bunny Boyfriend!  (Springtrap x Female Reader) (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें