Chapter 1

-School bell rings-

At last, school is finally over. I can now relax at home doing- "(Y/n)! Get Your Ass Down Here Right Now!" Mother called.

Quickly getting to her, I was kinda scared I was kinda scared of her ever since I was 9. Even after 8 years, I am still terrified of her. Dad? He was never around anymore after I was nine, a week after I turned; because he got into an accident and got killed. He was really sweet to me and I miss him dearly. "Yes ma'am?" I asked.

"I'm tired of telling you this, and if I have to repeat myself one more time, You know what's gonna happen and your Not  gonna like it, so you need to find a job within the next 10 minutes or I beat you." She tells me, angry as always.

"Y-yes ma'am." I stuttered. Lost for words because I don't want to get beaten up by her once more. I grab the new paper off the counter and go up to my room to look over for a job.

'Now hiring a new fashion designer for our new look in clothed for everyone in the world'
Love fashion and love to create but I'm not interested.

'Halloween is around the corner and we were wanting to ask if you would like to come help us create this house as scary as possible. Only lasts until the end of the month'
I could do that. It is October and that would seem interesting but now that I think about it, my mom won't let me do anything fun.

'Hiring to do makeup fashion for new customer looks and for future parties.'
Yeah no. I am not much into doing anything with makeup. Its not my style but the only things I put on sometimes are lipstick and maybe eyeliner. Nothing else.

'Fazbears Fright here to throw your socks off with the legend and untold stories of the unsolved mysteries of Freddy Fazbears Pizza. This is required for you to work from 12 to 6am in the morning. Your payment of $120 will be given to you by the end of the week. If you want to apply please call 1-800-Fazbear. Have an amazing day!'
Fazbear's Fright, huh? This seems pretty interesting indeed. I have heard and seen most of what has been happening and maybe there is more infoinformation there at that place. My parents told me never to go back to Freddy Fazbears because of the murders that happened there. She might not like this one bit but I am doing it either way. She can't tell me otherwise, since I am 17 after all. Once I get enough money I will be moving out.

-timeskip-

"You What?!" She yells knowing that I appled for a job that she wasn't going to allow. She grabbed me by the hair and started pulling on it. "Mom, stop that hurts!"

"Well maybe you should of listened to your father and I when we told you never to go back to any of those places!" She kicked me. Making me fall, which ends up with my hair to be pulled on even more. Tears threatened to fall. I didn't know what to do. She kicks me again.

While pulling on my hair, she drags me with her so she could grab something. I started crying. The pain on my head was to much. She eventually let's go. I get up and run to my room getting away from her.

My job starts tomorrow.
Maybe things will be
Different there then here
In this hell with you.

Maybe things could change...