Chap 14: I love this

I loved you once , you loved me not. I loved you twice but I forgot. You I've never loved me, you never will but I will still love you.

                    •••°•••°•••°•••

Play this song 'steady' by Bebe Rexha ft Tory Lanez
(This song is so sweet)

"I want to get wasted as much as I can, Okay ?" I spoke with a dead voice, I was weak and hurt.  I mean I don't know why I always get hurt by my boss arrogant behaviour. It's taking me long to get used to his ass actions.

I've tried to put up with his behaviour and slowly I was making it but my stupid feelings are hindering me. I'm gonna dump the feelings and move on.

"I can't drive all the way here just to go and get you wasted." She replied curtly snapping me.

"You are the one who wanted me to drink yesterday, I mean what changed ?" I retorted shocked that she can't do what she was dieng to do yesterday.

"You're obviously stressed out and you don't want to tell me who the hell brought you here and dumped you, " she repeated the questions she has been asking since I stepped in this car.

"Don't worry about that, the bitch won't get a piece of me ever again." I said pissed. I don't know what piece she thought I was referring to but to me it means I will never show the good and caring side of me to him ever again. I want to be a real jerkass to him as well.

"Damn,he is your boy ?" She raised her eyebrows bringing her attention fully at me. I wish she knew that I was talking about his brother. She would freak I know.

"You don't want us dead, right ?' I asked feeling like she totally forgot that she was driving. She casted her gaze back on the road.
"Just take me to the nearest bar or club, I want to drink until I crawl, " I added.

"Wow, I know what will take you high faster , " she teasingly said chuckling.

"And what is that ?" I asked arching my eyebrow curiously.

"I will get you some weed, "

Damn! My senses were instantly back and I was wondering why the hell I feel this way. As if I would not hesitate to take them.

"Kidding girl, " she said bringing me back. "I don't want you drunk or drugged okay, my brother will honestly kill me if he finds that I drove you here and got you drunk instead of taking you to the studio."

"He doesn't care, I mean why would he ?" I asked not taking her words seriously.

"You don't know how he got pissed at me yesterday for driving you home , " she argued.

"Whatever, " I slouched my body weakly taking a long deep breath. She won't be of help anyway.

We went silent as my mind took me far. The last time I drunk was when I was heartbroken by my boyfriend. I wasn't hurt much but I drunk anyway to get the little feeling of hurt I had. If it was not for my friend Tanya, shit would have happened that day. I mean I was almost raped as my unconscious body was not much of help such a time.

And here I want to get high just because my ass of a boss happened to be just him and I didn't understand since I had a slight stupid crush towards the arrogant guy.