Chapter 8: Jiro vs Assassin 12. ( past ).

Start from the beginning

He turn now seeing the man along with picture on fire.

Jiro: ( shit! Better leave before he kills me as well ).

Then Jiro got punched on the left side of his face pushing him back a bit.

Jiro: Fuu!! *cough* whaaa!

Red: Seems a ninja like you, isn't ready to face someone like me.

Jiro: Who are You? *touch the bruise*.

12: I don't really have a name so call me. 12.

Jiro: 12?

12: yes as in *moves his robe left arm revealing a robotic arm* Assassin 12 to be exact.

Jiro: ( 12! Yes I remember now he one of main guards that D hired ).

12: as for you Jiro uchiha, my orders are to kill you. *aims left arm that form into a gun barrel* Die!.

Fires but Jiro throws two smoke bombs.

12: nice trick.

Metal changed and 12 pointed at the smoke clearing some of it away.

12: run and hide, cause I'll chase you till your dead.

Jiro: *jumping away* ( damn it! So that's 12. basterd must be a top assassin, I can't fight someone like him alone. Angel, Moka, or least Phoenix I need them where the hell are they? )

Jiro kept jumping.

Jiro: *metal hand* What!?!.

12 comes up to his side and punched him sending down to the abandoned street.

Jiro: *hand sign* Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Smoke them 5 Jiro's appear.

Jiro 2: attack all at one.

Kunai's out.

12: hmph *metal hand now* good plan. But to easy.

Use exhaust to push himself away then changed his arm to Grenade mode, a blast 2 of the clones away.

Jiro 4: Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu *fire spewed from his mouth and formed into a big ball of fire* Enjoy that 12!

12 didn't move or show any sign of the ball of fire that was head straight for him.

12: *changed to water and blasted the fireball* good. But I figured out how to counter your jutsu.

Then punched sending his robotic fist flying forward taking out the fourth Jiro clone.

Jiro: Damn it!

12: good by *changed to something that looked like cannon* goodbye.

Fired, Jiro and clone are consumed by the blast.

12: hmmm ( is he really dead? ).

Little timeskip.

Jiro: *old sewer / dodge the blast by burrowing* ugh it stinks *covers nose* well at least I'm safe, for awhile.

12: oh really *hang up the hole with his robotic arm then drops down*.

Jiro: Ah Shi— *grab the throat from the robotic hand and pulled towards 12*.

12: its over! *takes a knife*.

Jiro was pulled over and stabbed him in the gut. Causing a little blood to come out his mouth.