Omake

It was summer holidays. Riku who rarely went to school just do nothing in his room. He feels bored because he’s alone, there are just his parent but they are busy with works and Tenn has to attend summer classes.

Talking about their parent. Riku fells worry about them. It's already hard enough for them to fulfill their need and it worsen because of Riku's condition. They have to take extra time for working, they even rarely sleep because of that.

Sometimes Riku blamed himself for his parent condition. But Tenn always told him that it was not his fault. He want to help them but he didn't know what he should do. He's not like Tenn who has a healthy and strong body. Not just that, he has a talent that can make him become a star.

When he rereading a same book for several time, a ringtone seek his attention. It was a device his ‘brothers’ gave him so they can contact him whenever they want and need because it was impossible to give Riku phone remembering that he’s still kid and still with his parent.

He also can't tell his family about the device because it’ll lean to some misunderstanding. He pick it up, “hello Nii-tachi”

“Yo Rei” greeted Ken, “you free today?”

“Yes, I do nothing and bored right now” said Riku lazily

“Want to hang out with us? We planning to do some walk and vacation. And add some exorcist thing” it was Gin and Riku know that he’s smirking now. Riku smile at that, “exorcist thing huh? I think I want to come”

“Okay, it’s settled then. You can com-”

“wait, can you pick me up?” asked Riku

“why? Can't you come by yourself?” Asked Kei confused this time. “I can but… if I ask my parent, they’ll talk to Tenn-nii first and i’m sure he’ll… you know?”

“Ah” can be heard that Ken sighed, “your brother really overprotective”

“Don't said like you're not, Ken-nii” Riku rolled his eyes. “Aw~ since when you're not called me Nii-chan again?” Whine him right now. Riku cheeks slightly redden, he groan, “i’m not a child anymore Ken-nii, I can't always called you that”

“Why not? You more adorable when do that” tease him. “Shut up and just come here Ken-nii, or I’ll not come”

Ken laugh at that, “okay, okay, we’ll arrive in 5 minutes”

-

-

-

Riku walk to downstairs where his ‘brothers’ are. Like what they said before, they arrived in 5 minutes. When he reached living room, the three of them talking with his mother. Riku walk to them and sit beside her, “ah, Riku-kun. Your friends here to pick you up”

“I know kaa-san. Are you still busy?”

“Yes, there are plenty of works we’re not done yet”

“Do you need help? I can help you with something small”

Riku’ mother smile at him at patted his head gently, “no need sweety, you can play with your friends. I know that you're bored right now because Tenn-kun not home”

“Are you sure?” Asked him concerned. His mother nodded, “if you say so. But please rest, you look tired”

“Okay”

They take leave after that. They do their ‘exorcist’ thing first and after it done, they come to Taka-san house and play there. It was a common thing for them to hang out at his place. Taka-san didn't mind that because he sometimes feel lonely in this house.