Chapter 13: What Happens in Vegas...P1

Start from the beginning

"I don't see a pool."I said turning to Louis,

"Thats because it's upstairs."Louis said guiding me over to a staircase.

"Holy shit this hotel room is as big as my house." Luke said pushing past Louis and up the stairs.

I followed and sure enough there was an upstairs and a pool. 

"Krissy! I dare you to jump in."Luke said smirking at me. 

"You do it."I shook my head. 

"Fine we'll jump in on three."He said walking over to the edge.

"We?"I asked laughing, "You mean I."

"So you wanna do it alone?"

"No I meant you're doing it alone!'

"Aw c'mon don't be such a stiff."

"Don't call me that!"I said punching his arm.

"Then stop acting like one."He said holding his hand out, "On three?"

I narrowed my eyes, "One"

He smirked, "Two.."

"Three!" I jumped into the water, alone.

"ASSHOLE!"I shouted before crashing into the water. As I rose to the surface I saw Ashton and Calum were now there too, they joined Louis and Luke laughing as they saw me.

"You better get in now!"I said trying to stay afloat.

"Nah, I think I'm good."Luke said laughing then turning to the other boys.

"Same."Calum laughed placing the empty bottle of booze on the table next to him so he wouldn't drop it from laughing to hard.

I gave them dirty looks, then got an idea.

"Oh shit!"I shouted before going underwater. I rose back up and splashed water around, pretending I was drowning.

"I cag- crampghs, HELP." I took a deep breath before going back under and staying there.

Soon enough someone dove in next to me. I kept my eyes shut as they pulled me out of the water and laid me down outside the pool.

"Kristina??"I heard Ashton's voice say.

I felt him grab my head. Then something was on my chest.

"I think she needs CRP."I think Calum said that.

"It's CPR you dip shit."Ashton said then before anything could happen I opened my eyes and spit out water to whoever face was about to give me CPR.

"FUCKING HELL."Ashton said backing up quickly and wiping his face.

I began to laugh hysterically. 

"Shows, hahahah, you."I laughed.

"Not cool."He said shaking his head, but smiling.

I smiled, "Yeah I know."

"Well darn, guess you don't need CPR."Ashton said looking away.

"Well maybe I still do."I said smirking, I moved Ashton's head so he was facing me and kissed him softly, he kissed back, a smile on his lips.

"Alright! Alright! Get a room!"Calum groaned.

I pulled away, a giggle escaping my lips. "Hey Calum, can you help me up?"I held my arm out, he grabbed my hand and I pulled, Ashton grabbing his other hand, then we threw the drunk into the pool.

"Who's  next?"I asked smirking,

Louis looked to Luke who just shrugged. They then ran and cannon-balled into the pool splashing me and Ashton.