Its Never The Enemy To Betray You Part 1 Chapters 1-4

It's never the enemy to betray you

© Copy Rights Darienne. Branigan 2018

by Darienne Branigan

** if you read like , vote , comment ; let your people know , family , friends , coworkers , enemies about my book , don't forget to talk to me 😊 ***

INTRO SHAY

CHAPTER 1

Shay he don't love you! Please don't go my mom yelled. Mom please! I love him and I'm going, I'm grown. Rashad was waiting for me outside it was finally happening I was moving to the next city with my man. My mom couldn't stand him because he was a drug dealer and he cheated in the past but I loved him and I knew deep down inside one day he would change. "Shay you can stay with me til' you get on your feet you don't need a man to take care of you" she said. I could tell she was concerned but honestly she had nothing to worry about. "Mama Chill my mind is made!" "If you leave don't come back she yelled". "TRUST ME I WONT" I yelled back and hopped in the car. Rashad was a drug dealer, and very popular in the city he took care of me I didn't have to work all he wanted me to do was take care of home and wait for him so I did, we were all each other had my mom didn't understand me, we were always into it so this was the best decision at least to me it was. Everything was going good for a few months 'til he went back to his old ways he started staying out for days at a time.

 Sometimes I wouldn't see him for weeks, when he come home usually he'll shower and go to sleep for an hour and go right back outside

Sometimes I wouldn't see him for weeks, when he come home usually he'll shower and go to sleep for an hour and go right back outside. This week was no different, it's been a couple days since I last saw him.  My mom tried reaching out to me but I always ignored her. She called for the 100th time this week and since Rashad was gone and I had no one to talk to, I answered but quickly regretted it. "Mom for the last time I'm ok!" "You need to leave Rashad and that trifling ass Vanessa and come home, please! Shay I miss you" "I'm fine with Rashad and Vanessa is not trifling, she's my best friend, you gotta let me go, I'm grown now mom and you're not gone keep talking about Rashad".  "I don't think you understand what you're doing to yourself Shay". "Mama he loves me". "No he don't, explain why he always cheating?" "That was the past, he's changed now!" 'This is exactly why he don't like me talking to you, you're always being negative". "I gotta finish cooking" "you just a housewife with no ring", she said "Mama! Now that's it", "once a cheater always a cheater where is he now Shay?" "He's actually in the room sleep I lied, I gotta go. I don't want the food to burn, have a nice night mama," "but shay! I hung up the phone. I didn't want to believe her". But maybe she was right.

 But maybe she was right