9

Deku's face was all over the news in a matter of hours. The sketch was on every article the internet provided and it was always followed by a theory of what happened to him and why he was back as a villain. All of them seemed so horrible and they made my stomach churn. If any of them were right, I didn't think I would be able to handle it.

The doctor did another MRI on me earlier and I would get my results back tomorrow. He said my concussion could be worse from taking another hit to my head, but that it still isn't severe considering I could still remember my name. He re-casted my wrist and told me I needed to stay home and out of danger until my body healed-as I expected.

Fuck, it was cold. It was the middle of the night and my room was a freezer. For some reason I felt claustrophobic under the covers tonight, so I laid on top of them freezing my ass off. I sat up and reached for my lamp on my bedside table and switched it on. I turned my head to look down at my freezing toes, but instead of seeing my toes, I saw a green haired boy standing at the end of my bed. My eyes widened and I jumped and let out a noise in surprise. He ran to my side and covered my mouth with his hand so I couldn't speak. I stared into his emerald eyes with my red ones very wide. He shushed me as his hand gripped my face uncomfortably tight. His face was inches away from mine and I noticed how his pupils were dilated; normal.

How did he get in here?!

I grabbed at his hand and stared at him with my usual glare. He mimicked my stare and gripped my face tighter.

"I'll let go if you don't shout." He said. His voice was normal, not maniacal. I let out a sigh in relief at his normal voice I had grown to love and his expression softened from it. I nodded and he let go of my face and dropped his hand to his side.

"What happened to you?" I asked. "And how did you get in here?"

"Through your window." He said as he pointed to the open window.

So that was why it was so cold. "What happened, Deku?" I asked. I could see a conflict in his eyes as he struggled to-what looked like-hold back something. I furrowed my eyebrows and cocked my head. Confusion and anger coursed through me for a moment and I needed answers. "Deku, you destroyed a fucking mall! You killed hundreds of people! What happened to you?!" I shouted. He covered my mouth again and pulled me closer to him, our faces closer than before. My eyes widened again and I swallowed harshly. The last time I was this close to his face was a while ago.

"Kacchan, stop." He giggled as he squirmed underneath me.

"Stop what?" I asked as I poked his side and kept my finger there, not moving it. He squealed and squirmed more and shoved my hand away.

"You're tickling me!"

"I am not." I smirked and placed my finger on his stomach and he screeched. He grabbed my hand and shoved it away from his stomach. The force he gave when he pushed my hand made me fall a bit and my hand caught my fall and landed beside his head. Our faces were barely inches apart, our noses brushing very slightly. His face erupted brightly and I felt my cheeks heat up. I stared into his wide eyes and gently leaned down closer to him to lock our lips for the first time...

"Kacchan." Deku said softly. "Your face." He noticed my incredibly red face and I shoved him away from me. I placed my arm in front of my mouth in an attempt to hide my blush and I turned away from him.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Deku?" I snapped.

"I came here to see you." He said.

"After almost killing me and our friends? After murdering and injuring hundreds?" I snapped.